Age 20-25 Photographers?

I've been into photography a good few month now and really enjoy it. The sort of photography i'm into is urbex, Old factory's/Buildings. Street Art as well as wildlife. I was just wondering if there was anyone age between 20-25 similar age to me, who would fancy meeting up maybe a small group and going out to places with cameras. Would be nice to meet new people around my age with same interest.

Hey. Sounds good to me. Only problem i have is im only ever free on Sundays so if your ever out and about id happily tag along.. Only recently got my camera to still learning. Pm me?

H, sent you a p.m

There is a Facebook group called "I just wanna tek gud photos" based in Sheffield. It's a mixture of people of all ages and experiences and they organise informal trips out etc, may be worth checking out.

I go out with camera often, so anyone can join me.

Can teach you some stuff :)

Sounds really nice. Fancy in photography for long time but not much improved. Maybe lack of communication with others. btw I'm 24.

Why that age range?

Maybe us 'oldies with experience' would cramp their style??? :hihi:

Maybe us 'oldies with experience' would cramp their style??? :hihi:

I guess so. Oh well, best start arranging the OAP photography sessions ;)

I'm 28.. officially old !! Great... I will just toddle along with my camera on my own & my walking stick... now for a bit of knitting.

I'm 23 and quite new to photography but love it.I can't think of any more places to go take pictures in Sheffield so would love the experience meeting up sharing ideas of new places and making friends on the way.