Rip martin bellamy who worked at the limit club and the palais

Just read on facebook about the sad death of a well known and much loved character Martin Bellamy a champion of the Sheffield rock music scene glass collector supreme in the limit club and the palais skilled horseman and historical battle re enactment enthusiast

http://www.facebook.com/dove.page/posts/474022519300248?comment_id=87017255&notif_t=feed_comment_reply

my tribute

RIP BIG MARTIN BELLAMY

Rest in peace Martin knew you since 1989 you were the star of the last night of the Limit club Video that I shot 22 years ago this very month,you were the dude that got me a VHS copy of a Clockwork Orange years years before they unbanned it and what you did to your next door neighbours fish before he ate it will forever remain a secret safe with me......Martin Bellamy an urban legend xxx

just read on facebook about the sad death of a well known and much loved character martin bellamy a champion of the sheffield rock music scene glass collector supreme in the limit club and the palais skilled horseman and historical battle re enactment enthusiast

http://www.facebook.com/dove.page/posts/474022519300248?comment_id=87017255&notif_t=feed_comment_reply

my tribute

rip big martin bellamy

rest in peace martin knew you since 1989 you were the star of the last night of the limit club video that i shot 22 years ago this very month,you were the dude that got me a vhs copy of a clockwork orange years years before they unbanned it and what you did to your next door neighbours fish before he ate it will forever remain a secret safe with me......martin bellamy an urban legend xxx

legend rip

I remember Martin very well from the Limit, a smashing bloke who I had plenty of laughs with. RIP Martin it was a privalige to know you

R.I.P martin

Martin Bellamy ....... was he originally from Fulwood? I'm talking early 70s. Big guy, came across as quite well spoken with a mane of long black hair. A character back then and had a girlfriend called Nancy?

RIP. Couldn't be more than 60.

worked with Martin loads over the years at The Boardwalk,very sad news :(

R.I.P. mate.

Martin Bellamy ....... was he originally from Fulwood? I'm talking early 70s. Big guy, came across as quite well spoken with a mane of long black hair. A character back then and had a girlfriend called Nancy?

RIP. Couldn't be more than 60.

That sound like Martin, he was 63.

Very sad news as I only saw him recently, knew him since the late 70's, when he was a regular down The Wapentake. Gone but never forgotten :sad:

any one know the circumstances?

He was recently diagnosed with a heart condition. I believe he had a sudden heart attack. :(

He was recently diagnosed with a heart condition. I believe he had a sudden heart attack. :(

thanks stone circle

Rest in Peace Martin

Wards Bitter