42mph in a 30mph on Herries Drive

What am I looking at speed awareness course or fixed penalty notice (£60 and 3pts) or the dreaded 6pts ??? Anyone else been done there or at that speed?

Dont admit you broke the speed limit on here.................. Those on here who take the moral high ground,and who lie about speeding themselves will want you sent down for 25 years.

---------- Post added 15-01-2013 at 21:40 ----------

What am I looking at speed awareness course or fixed penalty notice (£60 and 3pts) or the dreaded 6pts ??? Anyone else been done there or at that speed?

What caught you ..... the speed Scamera Van ?

Dont admit you broke the speed limit on here.................. Those on here who take the moral high ground,and who lie about speeding themselves will want you sent down for 25 years.

Haha, people can take whatever ground they like, it's the Feds and my insurance company who I give a ****e about. No idea what got me actually, don't think there is a fixed cam there so possibly a van yeah. Probably the same one that sits on Halifax rd that did me last time!

i seem to remember from my speed awareness course that anyone doing more than 40 in a 30 didnt get the option of the course.

i seem to remember from my speed awareness course that anyone doing more than 40 in a 30 didnt get the option of the course.

Yeah I seem to remember that on mine too!

I really need to slow down. :loopy:

Haha, people can take whatever ground they like, it's the Feds and my insurance company who I give a ****e about. No idea what got me actually, don't think there is a fixed cam there so possibly a van yeah. Probably the same one that sits on Halifax rd that did me last time!

Ask for photo evidence and the last time the speedy thing was calibrated :thumbsup:

I don't endorse speeding by the way :D

Ask for photo evidence and the last time the speedy thing was calibrated :thumbsup:

I don't endorse speeding by the way :D

At what stage do I do that then?

42 miles per hour on Herries Drive is madness.

At what stage do I do that then?

Straight away!! Like I said - I don't endorse speeding and have NEVER speeded in my life - like everybody else on here :)