Dog has a squelshy stomach!

My little yorkie has a really squelshy stomach. He's sat next to me and I can hear it. He seems ok in himself but hasn't eaten anything today, even turned his nose up at plain rice. He has had this before and it seems to right itself, but just wondered if anyone knew what it was? He's fed on james wellbeloved dry food with the odd bit of, chicken, rice, pasta thrown in.

Is he up to date with his worming? How are his poops?

my dog is like that every now and again vet cant find nothing wrong,shes off food for 24 hrs and then shes sick,then shes fine again,

just make sure water is available all times x

Thank you for replying

He's up to date with everything

He's off again today, having had a day on plain chicken and rice:( He's been to the vet before for this, will give them a ring and see what they suggest.

He can't afford not to be eating, he's all skin and bone and only weighs around 6lb

Thank you for replying

He's up to date with everything

He's off again today, having had a day on plain chicken and rice:( He's been to the vet before for this, will give them a ring and see what they suggest.

He can't afford not to be eating, he's all skin and bone and only weighs around 6lb

aww bless him,hope hes feeling better soon x

sounds like you have a problem with diet try raw feeding go and speak to real pet grub on holme lane at mailin bridge