Did You Live In Shiregreen?

hi blonde yes you are right mick is my brother sadly he passed away some years ago he moved back to sheffield and he got married again, where do you live

Hi I live in Pickering... With my husband and my 3 youngest sons.. I did hear back in 1985 that mick had passed away I think our Karen and Alan went up..are you the only one left now... I hope you didn't mind me looking for you...

---------- Post added 15-11-2013 at 21:24 ----------

Hi I live in Pickering... With my husband and my 3 youngest sons.. I did hear back in 1985 that mick had passed away I think our Karen and Alan went up..are you the only one left now... I hope you didn't mind me looking for you...

Hi do you have an email address that we could talk on please or anything else as it would be easier and abit more private...

---------- Post added 15-11-2013 at 21:24 ----------

Hi do you have an email address that we could talk on please or anything else as it would be easier and abit more private...

hi thanks for the messages, no i don't mind you trying to find me, i have two elder brothers, fred and george, fred is the eldest, we are all reasonably healthy considering our ages, how are you and your family keeping, good i hope, my e-mail address is (testerry7017@yahoo.com) i look forward to hearing from you

Just curious about Timbuck. After reading your comments, I gather you lived on Shiregreen Lane opposite swings. I went to Shiregreen School and one of my pals was Eric Timms. Haven't seen him since schooldays, but I knew his father Alan Timms. Used to spend many a happy hour in Bellhouse WMC playing snooker and chatting about gardening - must be 20 odd years ago. Alan lived on Shiregreen Lane, so I think must be related. By the way, Alan was an absolute gent. Would be grateful for any info.
Hi Padders

Eric Timms ...My Young Brother...is alive and kicking... His E-mail address is eric-timms@blueyonder.co.uk

Thanks for that Timbuck, glad to hear he's fit and well.

Does anyone remember a family called Shimwell I think it was Eric & Pam from about the mid 70s.

When I was born in 1967 we lived on Gatty Road, then in 1973 we moved up onto Beck Road where my mum lives to this day. The estate did go through a bit of a bad spell but these last few years has seen general improvement.

Would that be Brian Kerrigan?

No there were no boys in the family x

i was born in 1967 and lived at 29 deep lane, thought we were fairly infamous at one time (hickey's). we knew who lived in what house, kids, pets etc. we were all very good friends with neighbours and most of our lane attended beck school before firth park, fond memories of the monkey and ape trail, dellagio, british bulldog outside the moody's house. how many times ive knocked on 'baldy's' doir, and been unable to run for laughing. posting dog poo through letter boxes plus many more antics, loved every minute of living there, its where my heart will always be.

i was born in 1967 and lived at 29 deep lane, thought we were fairly infamous at one time (hickey's). we knew who lived in what house, kids, pets etc. we were all very good friends with neighbours and most of our lane attended beck school before firth park, fond memories of the monkey and ape trail, dellagio, british bulldog outside the moody's house. how many times ive knocked on 'baldy's' doir, and been unable to run for laughing. posting dog poo through letter boxes plus many more antics, loved every minute of living there, its where my heart will always be.

I lived at 37 and remember your family and the family who lived there before you, and you are spot on with what you say, the games you played I played years earlier, I left my mums house when I got married in 1969.

If that's who I think it is, I went to school with you - although I didn't knock about on Deep lane.

Just wondering how many people are from S5 erea.

Im not from Shiregreen but from Stubbin that is near Shiregreen.

How many are from both areas?

Just curius.