Did You Live In Shiregreen?

could even be Beck rd as the bus turned along there from bottom of sicey, past beck rd chapel. The name Roy Sellers sounds familiar.

Come on give us a clue did you live on the road or your parents name please, i can look up residents in the 1950's etc.

I did not live on shiregreen sorry i can

only remember her first name sheila &

she lived around perkyn terrace. Iam shore i would remember her last name if i saw it .thanks for trying . Regards roy

my mom and dad lived at the bottom of perkyn terrace

My mate, Alan Basher, lived on Perkyn Terrace, back in the sixties.

I lived on shiregreen from 50`s to 80`s. Shelia who? what age would she be? give us a clue!!!

I worked for a gentleman whose father was called Sicey Ellis, apparently the Avenue was named after him. I also had an Aunt who lived on Valentine Crescent back in the 50s.

I lived on shiregreen from 50`s to 80`s. Shelia who? what age would she be? give us a clue!!!

she would be around 75.

My Dad Eric Dyson used to live in Shiregreen in the early 40's, Not sure where does anyone remember the name His cousins with the surname Salt used to live there too

Does anyone remember a dental practice located on the ground floor of Hatfield House Lane School? I can just about recall having an extraction there shortly after moving there from Beck Road. Other fond memories are of teachers Mr. Battersby and Mr. Walton and Miss? Garret for art, also Mr. Lumsby? for craft. Did anyone go to the Friday nights social events, where the main hall was a dance floor with record player music and no one dancing, snooker/billiards and table tennis in one of the classrooms. I used to go fairly regularly inbetween going to the Essodo cinema at Sheffield Lane Top with Michael Cooper.Happy days

- Ted Hills

Hi Ted yes I can remember the dentist went to Hartley Brook myself, but can recall walking up to Hadfield very slowly [in school time] with the card green or yellow corner,bit of a butchers shop wasn't it?

I remember the dentist at Hatfield House Lane School,can still remember having a tooth extracted there not a nice memory.