11 aside friendly (lillies dream) 29/06

Well Done Rossyrooney - Thank you so much :) Cracking on now Linda with yours. Mine are going very slowly at work - not payday until Friday and I don't work in the office on Friday - will have one last push at them tomorrow :)

Taking mine in tomorrow too, just been up to Thornecliffe. You're rght it's a cracking place:D

Sorry Webby - no boots or shinpads these days round our house - my lads are size 11+ so wouldn't be any good for you Pal. Hope you get some or this will be an expensive day for you!

Having said what I did earlier about it not being payday at my workplace till Friday - it was like Christmas on my desk this morning! Quite a few more lovely gifts for the Tombola (plus another red wine -complete with stand- for raffle) my colleagues have been very generous.

My Mom is getting all geared up to make a huge batch of her famous sausage rolls - honestly you will never have tasted better!

Pleased you've visited Thorncliffe Linda - in the sunshine (fingers crossed) it is really smashing :banana::banana:

Two days and countng, weather looks OK, all the publicity should bring a fair few spectators :D

Two days and countng, weather looks OK, all the publicity should bring a fair few spectators :D

Stuck a load of posters up around Fulwood House so i hope that brings a few more spectators for you (Lin im sorry but i have to go on the fishing match so cant make it)

Stuck a load of posters up around Fulwood House so i hope that brings a few more spectators for you (Lin im sorry but i have to go on the fishing match so cant make it)

Gutted................:D

---------- Post added 27-06-2013 at 18:04 ----------

Might have to juggle teams slightly, if the Ryan is my Ryan from work as he can't get the day off and Craig Meek has pulled out as well - so sorry

Sorry Webby - no boots or shinpads these days round our house - my lads are size 11+ so wouldn't be any good for you Pal. Hope you get some or this will be an expensive day for you!

Having said what I did earlier about it not being payday at my workplace till Friday - it was like Christmas on my desk this morning! Quite a few more lovely gifts for the Tombola (plus another red wine -complete with stand- for raffle) my colleagues have been very generous.

My Mom is getting all geared up to make a huge batch of her famous sausage rolls - honestly you will never have tasted better!

Pleased you've visited Thorncliffe Linda - in the sunshine (fingers crossed) it is really smashing :banana::banana:

Hey Potty looks like being a good big crowd, will all you Owls be okay I mean you're not used to big crowds :hihi::hihi:

Cheeky from somebody whose team lined up against 11 dustbins, and the dustbins won:hihi::hihi: See you Saturday :love:

Cheeky from somebody whose team lined up against 11 dustbins, and the dustbins won:hihi::hihi: See you Saturday :love:

Yes you will babe 9am, my place

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Sausage rolls Ask her if she'll do me a dozen extra please I want some but don't want to not let others have some (Grandkids :love::love::love::love: them)

Thank you Laurie's sorted it :banana::banana: have a couple of nana's

Edited by Paul Blade
thanks

But they weren't ready when the bins kicked off:hihi::hihi:

I need volunteers to help me put the nets up, I'll be there about 9.30(ish)

I need volunteers to help me put the nets up, I'll be there about 9.30(ish)

Before the comment on the other thread I'd have offered but now struggle

If I can get over in time I'll help