11 aside friendly (lillies dream) 29/06

The fishing match is booked for the 4h of May at Lindholme Doncaster - if there are any fisherfolk among you we would love you to join us - see fishing thread in interest group - or if you would like to come along and watch 30 people making idiots of themselves please do:hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 09-02-2013 at 06:45 ----------

Any news on the date of the game yet?

Is the game still on?

Yes we're just waiting for confirmation on pitch which is a bit hit and miss at the moment with the weather :)

Great stuff thanks Corks and RR - this game is the 1st match I will have watched since I was 15 and Ron Springett was still playing then:hihi::hihi:

Thank you everyone for the support you have given us cant thank you enough. xx

If anyone is interested we're holding a race night on 22nd at wadsley bridge club

Tickets are £3.50 and include pie and pea supper.

Would be great to see some of you there and a chance to meet Lillie.

Hope you can make it. x

Trust in Corks.......he's yer man.

Only just seen this TOP MAN Rossy m8 :thumbsup:

We'll be there Keighly - me and Den. Pattricia, CC and her hubby - was glad to meet you both last week and Lillie too, what a little sweetheart:D

---------- Post added 18-02-2013 at 18:39 ----------

Hi Corks

Any news on dates yet? I have a guy at work that wants to play in match and I said I would sponsor him for tenner but it depends if he is working that day or not

xx Linda

Tried to PM you but your inbox is full

We'll be there Keighly - me and Den. Pattricia, CC and her hubby - was glad to meet you both last week and Lillie too, what a little sweetheart:D

---------- Post added 18-02-2013 at 18:39 ----------

Hi Corks

Any news on dates yet? I have a guy at work that wants to play in match and I said I would sponsor him for tenner but it depends if he is working that day or not

xx Linda

Tried to PM you but your inbox is full

Hi there, just had an email from Hillsborough arena saying we can use there 5side pitches as the grass has took a hammering with the rain and snow, probably best actually in case it rains lol

Just waiting for confirmation on the date now then it's all systems go, I do know it will be on a Saturday afternoon :)

Hi there, just had an email from Hillsborough arena saying we can use there 5side pitches as the grass has took a hammering with the rain and snow, probably best actually in case it rains lol

Just waiting for confirmation on the date now then it's all systems go, I do know it will be on a Saturday afternoon :)

Can we avoid 20th April and 4th May as we have two fishing matches booked and the 4th May one is Lillies Dream fancy dress one:hihi::hihi: Can you add Ryan who works with me to teams and I'll confirm with him if he is working or not or if he can get time off - I'll pay his fee

:love: Linda

Can we avoid 20th April and 4th May as we have two fishing matches booked and the 4th May one is Lillies Dream fancy dress one:hihi::hihi: Can you add Ryan who works with me to teams and I'll confirm with him if he is working or not or if he can get time off - I'll pay his fee

:love: Linda

Yes no problem atall love :) And I'll try my best with the dates for you :)

Yes no problem atall love :) And I'll try my best with the dates for you :)

will it be 11 aside or 5 a side corks?