11 aside friendly (lillies dream) 29/06

Just use your normal charm, "gi me thi money t***" :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Now you know that's not one of my words Bypass ;) I've plenty of made up words of mi own. :hihi:

Well I think we did Lillie proud. Best collection for a long time - may be best ever - Did you notice I had my most alluring perfume on, low cut top and used my charm Pete :hihi::hihi: £183 - already posted on justgiving site. :thumbsup:

Now you know that's not one of my words Bypass ;) I've plenty of made up words of mi own. :hihi:

Well I think we did Lillie proud. Best collection for a long time - may be best ever - Did you notice I had my most alluring perfume on, low cut top and used my charm Pete :hihi::hihi: £183 - already posted on justgiving site. :thumbsup:

:clap::clap: Well done, we are going for gold this year - nice to see what Sheffield Folk are really made of:love:

Aww now I'm blushing :blush:

Lillie is so cute - I'm sure that made some (normally hard) hearts melt.

Just shows even civil servants have hearts, does it not, big well done to you Laurie lass :):)

You need to meet her she is amazing and when her fave music comes on (Gang nam song) and see her smile you just melt trust me :love:

Oh we do believe you, she has the biggest bluest eyes in one photo and they did for me! :love:

Edited by potlegs

Oh I know and we do believe you, she has the biggest bluest eyes in one photo and they did for me! :love:

She'll do for me too then Potty!!

Thank you so much potlegs. Really did do the little lady proud!! Thank you. xx

Just make's you so proud being human & especially being from sheffield ;)

Hope loads of money gets raised & someone so young & special too so many gets what they deserve.

It also puts our petty squabbles in the football section look so pointless :loopy:

Up The Lillies Dream

Edited by owl.66

i corker i've tried pming you but your messages are full. Just wondered if this was still happening as the even as gone off facebook. and i've been deleted? Thanks

Hi there only just seen this message sorry, yes defo still going on I've just de-activated my fb for a few days :)

Just make's you so proud being human & especially being from sheffield ;)

Hope loads of money gets raised & someone so young & special too so many gets what they deserve.

It also puts our petty squables in the football section look so pointless :loopy:

Up The Lillies Dream

Yes it does, I personally hope they raise all the money & more & Lillie gets her wish, and her mum xx

Pete