11 aside friendly (lillies dream) 29/06

Got there eventually, was a good turn out and thanks Laurie for sorting everything.

It's always hard to play with people you don't know the names of or even know how they play, but we did ok against an established team.

Sadly it turned into a full blown session for me and I still feel roughy.

Nice to meet other forum members too, sorry if I didn't get round to saying hi to all of you.

I need to sort my fitness out ;)

What a brilliant day and a good amount raised for the beautiful Lillie.

Game was hard not knowing anyone or name but i personally think we did her proud, i did my self proud to by raising my own little amount.

Won some decent prizes to including 2 match tickets for SUFC and the main AWESOME FORE SOME prize. And i promised Lillies mum i will raise money for the events that i have to brave that day towards ' Lillies Dream '

Just wished i could have talked to more forum members

I thank you all for the compliments. :blush:

I am pleased we did it and whilst I am disappointed more didn't turn up to watch it was them who missed a real treat - thanks very much again to all of the Players :)

Sithee Tuesday, I've had an idea for next match:hihi::hihi::hihi: Only joking

Well it sounds like you had a brilliant day and I know Keighley is really happy with the amount raised, Well done :D

If anyone is interested the next fund raiser will be at Wadsley bridge working men's club on the 12th of July (more on Lillies web site)

Also if anyone is into fishing we have a charity fishing match at Aston Park on 21st of September, details will be on the fishing section very soon.

Edited by DaveGas

Yes 44 pegs and the great guy who owns it has given it to us free, all donations for fishing to Lillie. More info when Dave posts thread, meantime Dens birthday fishing match is on 21st July at Locklands lake in Torksey

Got there eventually, was a good turn out and thanks Laurie for sorting everything.

It's always hard to play with people you don't know the names of or even know how they play, but we did ok against an established team.

Sadly it turned into a full blown session for me and I still feel roughy.

Nice to meet other forum members too, sorry if I didn't get round to saying hi to all of you.

I need to sort my fitness out ;)

Don't we all pal :)

Good game yesterday though :)

Sure was and made greater by all the people who turned up to show what Sheffeld folk are really made of:D:love:

Don't we all pal :)

Good game yesterday though :)

I watched the game & I was impressed by you lads, hardly knew each other and only conceded 2 late goals (3-0) to give game a somewhat flattering scoreline, a great effort mind I bet there are a few aching limbs today well done all of you :)

The other team though when fully fit should be quite a good set, that no 24 caused problems in 1st half, hitting bar twice.

Very well thanks, yourself? I've had a great weekend, brilliant day yesterday made al the greater by you and Rossyrooney and today been to carboot sale and got some reight bargains:D:love: