11 aside friendly (lillies dream) 29/06

Too right Paul - let's let Linda go for the MBE - please!! Lol.

Yes 'Shackleton' was/is s2Blade/Neal :) He gave Lillie his shirt as a memento :)

hey its Ryan my plus one YOU MISSED :hihi:

Wey hey he's only gained a couple of friends ..well they call them "BLISTERS":P

I didn't forget Ryan Rich -He is there - before Chris Brunt - for some reason the thread post didn't take the way I had spaced the names from the word document I had to copy and paste from - the forum would have timed me out by the time I had typed that (Bassettboys length) novel!

I really think we should comment on the fact that Lillie's team only met each other ten minutes before kick off this morning and yet still managed to play really well. It was a very entertaining match. There was some real talent out there and so much effort for Lillie's cause. I would like to bet a few are aching like hell tomorrow - if not already - unfortunately warming down wasn't even considered as we had to crack on with the raffle draw!

Mind you - I really enjoyed my - just the one - drink in the club house before leaving for home.

I have, however managed to maintain a steady pace since 2pm - it has now taken it's toll - I can't remember the last time I left a party before midnight, not had one dance tonight :( - I am shattered and I didn't even play!

Once again WELL DONE TO ALL THE PLAYERS TODAY

So sorry you have a sprained ankle Luke - hope it doesn't affect you working?

I think Keighley was really touched by the shirt gesture Neal - it was one of the good (cotton) ones too! PM me - I have another cotton one you could have as a replacement - you never know when you may need another!

A Gem? I have never been called that Hon - Thanks very much - I was pretty damn useless as a Manager. Unfortunately I had about 4 different heads on today (I was worried about my Mom and Aunt too - who actually made it which both delighted and concerned me at the same time!) I should have had someone else Manage Lillie's team. Their midfield called for a change in our side's formation but I just couldn't focus enough to sort it - sorry about that. I still think our makeshift team did really well :) X

Monza - was good to see you again and for a Blade you get on ever so well with Owls don't you - noticed you and Gazza having a good chat too :)

Let's get that drinks meet sorted now - but can someone else organise that please? :hihi:

Let's get that drinks meet sorted now - but can someone else organise that please? :hihi:

But you do such a good job of organising things :bigsmile:

Note to self wear cricket box at next meet:hihi::hihi:

Lin, I think youve found your calling in life being a fundraiser for charity. Youll be getting the MBE next !:hihi:

nayow - something on this scale was a one-off they'll just be he fishing matches now and we'll attend the other events if we can at least until next year anyway. I have one other idea in mind but for next year as I need to relax my brain now. Meantime can somebody suggest time and place we can all meet up for drinks:D

Too right Paul - let's let Linda go for the MBE - please!! Lol.

Yes 'Shackleton' was/is s2Blade/Neal :) He gave Lillie his shirt as a memento :)

I didn't forget Ryan Rich -He is there - before Chris Brunt - for some reason the thread post didn't take the way I had spaced the names from the word document I had to copy and paste from - the forum would have timed me out by the time I had typed that (Bassettboys length) novel!

I really think we should comment on the fact that Lillie's team only met each other ten minutes before kick off this morning and yet still managed to play really well. It was a very entertaining match. There was some real talent out there and so much effort for Lillie's cause. I would like to bet a few are aching like hell tomorrow - if not already - unfortunately warming down wasn't even considered as we had to crack on with the raffle draw!

Mind you - I really enjoyed my - just the one - drink in the club house before leaving for home.

I have, however managed to maintain a steady pace since 2pm - it has now taken it's toll - I can't remember the last time I left a party before midnight, not had one dance tonight :( - I am shattered and I didn't even play!

Once again WELL DONE TO ALL THE PLAYERS TODAY

So sorry you have a sprained ankle Luke - hope it doesn't affect you working?

I think Keighley was really touched by the shirt gesture Neal - it was one of the good (cotton) ones too! PM me - I have another cotton one you could have as a replacement - you never know when you may need another!

A Gem? I have never been called that Hon - Thanks very much - I was pretty damn useless as a Manager. Unfortunately I had about 4 different heads on today (I was worried about my Mom and Aunt too - who actually made it which both delighted and concerned me at the same time!) I should have had someone else Manage Lillie's team. Their midfield called for a change in our side's formation but I just couldn't focus enough to sort it - sorry about that. I still think our makeshift team did really well :) X

Monza - was good to see you again and for a Blade you get on ever so well with Owls don't you - noticed you and Gazza having a good chat too :)

Thanks for the offer but your ok , the shirt was a present from me to her and hopefully when Lille is a bit older it can a be a reminder of the match for her .

Thanks again for a great day again .

---------- Post added 30-06-2013 at 08:42 ----------

I don't think I actually met you but do recall a player with 'Shackleton' (as in your sig) on his shirt was that you m8y?

Yea that's me pal played at the back

Edited by s2 blade

Thanks for the offer but your ok , the shirt was a present from me to her and hopefully when Lille is a bit older it can a be a reminder of the match for her .

You had a good game pal, solid at back.

nice 1 fella

Really great to finally put faces to names,absolute pleasure to finally meet,bypass,monza,rossy,paul,laurie,robbie,corks,owl66,denlin,[s2 you should have made yersen known mate],webby i already knew, apoligies if missed anyone.Never thought i could enjoy the company of so many blades[lol] thought the teams played a entertaning game,great effort by everyone concerned.

Had a great time yesterday, met some really good people and it was a fantastic event for a great cause.

Well done to everyone. And Laurie, your an amazing inspiration... a BIG well done! Thanks for making me welcome! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by s2 blade

Flaming mobile phone I typed answer and it didn't show up lol

You didn't play a bad game m8y TBH none of them did only meeting up 10 mins before game at the end of the day fitness counted and experience of playing together

All of you did Lillie and the Forum proud

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Edited by Paul Blade
I think I'll throw the phone away lol

Really great to finally put faces to names,absolute pleasure to finally meet,bypass,monza,rossy,paul,laurie,robbie,corks,owl66,denlin,[s2 you should have made yersen known mate],webby i already knew, apoligies if missed anyone.Never thought i could enjoy the company of so many blades[lol] thought the teams played a entertaning game,great effort by everyone concerned.

Sorry pal was too busy throwing myself around , covered in grass burns this morning :hihi:

---------- Post added 30-06-2013 at 11:13 ----------

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Your post was blank paul :)

sorry I couldn't make it, something came up with the kids. sounds like it was a good day.

Are we going to meet up for celebratory drinks?