11 aside friendly (lillies dream) 29/06

I'm going to put a mask on so nobody will recognise me:suspect::suspect: Sits back and waits for comments:hihi::hihi:

Just stick the frog mask on Lin :D

I wish you all the best tomorrow and hope you make loads of money, all being well hopefully see a few of you on the race night in August

I hope we're gonna see thee in July Dave or I am going to be eating an awful lot of breakfasts:hihi::hihi::hihi:

6 dozen of My Mom's sausage rolls out of the oven and cooling off - there was 8 dozen but Paul Blade already had a dozen boxed up and the other dozen? ............well my hubby and son have been sneaking about a bit!

Shower for me then - - - - a large voddy& pepsi max with slice of lime and one lump of ice and my backside on the sofa for an hour :):)

Please turn up and support if you possible can, the players are lined up - both teams have enough (shame it doesn't look like imxkno/Rodrigo is going to make it though - not heard anything from him :() but it looks like it will be a glorious day weather wise - all we need now are supporters!

Gunna watch artic monkeys at glastonbury[well on tele]then best get to bed if im putting nets up wi webby in morning.

As Potty and Denlin have so much on may I please remind you of this

On the day Radio Hallam say we should text in and ask the announcers to present it as we're more certain of getting a mention this way than their own charity section are!

I will remind 'you' nearer the time but if a few of us text on Saturday (29th)morning

Please mention and encourage people to attend A Charity football game for "Lillie's Wish To Walk" kick off 11am - at Thorncliffe Sports & Community Club - Free entry, great raffle prizes etc.

Send your message to 63103.

Don't forget peeps

6 dozen of My Mom's sausage rolls out of the oven and cooling off - there was 8 dozen but Paul Blade already had a dozen boxed up and the other dozen? ............well my hubby and son have been sneaking about a bit!

Shower for me then - - - - a large voddy& pepsi max with slice of lime and one lump of ice and my backside on the sofa for an hour :):)

Please turn up and support if you possible can, the players are lined up - both teams have enough (shame it doesn't look like imxkno/Rodrigo is going to make it though - not heard anything from him :() but it looks like it will be a glorious day weather wise - all we need now are supporters!

OWL.66 Player Profile

Age. 47 (young looking)

Height 5ft .6"( was once 6ft )

Weight 9st 10" ( have been lighter )

Position ( filthy minds please )

Keeper (Lillies Team)

Right wing ( when young )

Striker ( when a bit older )

Right back ( when getting older )

Can't wait see you all tomorrow :banana::banana:

Edited by owl.66

OWL.66 Player Profile

Age. 47 (young looking)

Height 5ft .6"( was once 6ft )

Weight 9st 10" ( have been lighter )

Position ( filthy minds please )

Keeper (Lillies Team)

Right wing ( when young )

Striker ( when a bit older )

Right back ( when getting older )

Can't wait see you all tomorrow :banana::banana:

hahaha love it m8 :hihi:

Thanks for the cakes Curriechick and the perfume Rosetta :):)

Paul Blade - thanks for reminding people to text.

I spoke to Martin Smith the features reporter at The Star today as he hadn't responded to my email of last week and there was no mention in today's edition. I appreciate it'll be a bit late in the morning but he asked me to email details again and said it would be in tomorrows - will only catch early birds but hey it should be there.

Owl.66 - loving the profile :hihi: - would be great if some of the other players could do that too :)

Gazza - I'm recording The Monkeys - tell me tomorrow if they were any good.

Looking forward to meeting/seeing you all in the morning.

On my 3rd drink now - best go to bed soon ;) 'Night God Bless All.

1 more for me, mebbe 2 (or 3) and i'm off too.

There is also a small tournament on tomorrow for the U9's (i think) which should draw some xtra visitors, either way, looking forrard to tomorra nah, see you all tomorrow.

Night all.

Im gonna post in general section too, should have been done earlier but ni-mind.

Think we have the first eleven selected :)

---------- Post added 29-06-2013 at 00:04 ----------

Thought I'd post this again give it a little bump :)

Lillie's Charity Match Raffle Prizes - Drawn at the game 29th June 2013.

1 x Awesome Foursome - 160ft Bungee jump/Abseiling/simulated Parachute jump & Zip Slide - At Magna.

1 x 160ft Bungee Jump - At Magna

1 x Segway Experience for 2 people (nearest Location Clumber Park)

2 x Match Ticket vouchers for SWFC

2 x Match Ticket Vouchers for SUFC

1 x Quality Lucozade Sports Bag including Zip up Shower Jacket (Size L)

1 x Quality Lucozade Backpack including Zip up Shower Jacket (Size L)

2 prizes of Rounders Games Kit (Includes Wooden Bat, Bases & Ball)

2 x £20 Vouchers For Butlers Balti House (West Bar)

1 x £25 Voucher for Browns Bar & Brasserie (Peace Gardens)

1 x 4 Extra Value Meals from McDonalds (Farm Road)

1 x 2 Extra Value Meals from McDonalds (Farm Road)

PLUS - Bottles of Spirits, Wine, Toiletries & Chocolates!!!!!

Good idea Luke - think Linda/Denlin intended to do that but understandable if she forgot!

Cheers Corks - there's been a few more added such as A meal for 4 at The Plough on Sandygate Road (including a bottle of wine) - Cheryl does a super mixed grill and a great Steak n Ale pie! :) .McDonalds High Street given me 4 extra value meals too.

Trying to relax and not fret so I can sleep. Very nervous about it all.

Woohooo - the day has arrived - can't wait Morning all:wave::wave::wave: :hihi::hihi: