Mobile mechanic recommendations (No jobs, quotes or advertising)

Book time is 1.2 hours labour if that's any help in the prices you're given.

I'm sure you could easily do it outside in the dark on some axle stands in the freezing cold in just over an hour.

can any one change my break pads Citroen c4 56 reg 1.6 petrol

Richard 07828057665 how much & when

Anyone needing a mobile mechanic is more than welcome to ring me, we come to you so no headache

Anyone recommend a mobile mechanic who will come to my home address to fix a broken rocker shaft and broken bolt. Thank you.

Just out of interest.

Citroen Saxo 1.6 VTR replace starter motor. Can anybody do this? Not Chinese copy but Bosch or Lucas reconditioned. I would do this but I am too old for this ****! I get back ache just bending over the bonnet nowadays!

as above, Puegeot 307(2006) broken down, just not starting, all electrics come on, when towed and down hill, engine did come on , lumpy, using lots of petrol, etc with ECU light, tx

Edited by gamezone07

Hi anyone recommend me me a good reliable mobile mechanic who can service my Astra Sheffield area

Hi 

I'm looking for a mobile car mechanic to come fix a coolant pipes due to leaking anyone know any contacts reliable and honest thanks (I'm new to site) 

Live in hackenthorpe area, Need a mobile mechanic too come look at my BMW X5 that is not starting.