Mobile mechanic recommendations (No jobs, quotes or advertising)

Can anyone recommend a good and reliable mobile mechanic please?

My husbands car needs a new starter motor fiitting and we need someone to come to the house to do it.

We're just off the Sheffield Parkway.

Thanks

Hi your welcome to call me I can do this job no problem thanks

Evening

What car and engine (petrol or diesel) is it?

Jbauto mobile mechanic

Has really messed me about

Fitted a part and needed another part which I orderded.

I understand the whether has been bad but left and many miised calls and text messages without response

Left my car stranded and only needed 5 mins to complete the job

Been 2 weeks

Paid for it too and only kept a £10 behind

Appauling service

Wouldn't recommend to anyone

Jbauto mobile mechanic

Has really messed me about

Fitted a part and needed another part which I orderded.

I understand the whether has been bad but left and many miised calls and text messages without response

Left my car stranded and only needed 5 mins to complete the job

Been 2 weeks

Paid for it too and only kept a £10 behind

Appauling service

Wouldn't recommend to anyone

And a muti named forum user as well

<<<<And a muti named forum user as well>>>

How can you tell? Honest question, not sarky

<<<<And a muti named forum user as well>>>

How can you tell? Honest question, not sarky

We had a run in with him on a differnt thread he was asking how to fit a starter motor to a Mazda on another thread he was asking for Jap scrap yards very dodgy:suspect:

Edited by Shogun

We had a run in with him on a differnt thread he was asking how to fit a starter motor to a Mazda on another thread he was asking for Jap scrap yards very dodgy:suspect:

I was just thinking about that thread as well and wondering if it was the same person - not just me thinking it then I see...

I was just thinking about that thread as well and wondering if it was the same person - not just me thinking it then I see...

This thread looks a bit like the last one as well

Get your facts right you are so far wrong you Feel free to give me a call and il have a chat with you about it pal I promise you this is incorrect and unless you can prove it I suggest you don't say it.

---------- Post added 24-01-2013 at 23:32 ----------

This guy did not have a part then calls me and expects me to stop my other work? If you supply you own parts and they are incorrect it's your liability. I would have fitted you in! Also calls me on the worst day of snow and says come down tonight??

The job was competed as far as possible and you paid for the work that was done! Thanks.

---------- Post added 24-01-2013 at 23:32 ----------

This guy did not have a part then calls me and expects me to stop my other work? If you supply you own parts and they are incorrect it's your liability. I would have fitted you in! Also calls me on the worst day of snow and says come down tonight??

The job was competed as far as possible and you paid for the work that was done! Thanks.

---------- Post added 24-01-2013 at 23:34 ----------

And I did do this job on here and as far as I'm aware had a satisfied customer thanks

All people do is look at the facts when some one comes on asking about cars then it says on their public profile that they are a mechanic something does not sit right people are bound to get suspicious, and then when you start ripping into some one like me who is only trying to help what do you expect,it looks like you are simply putting threads on then answering them your self simply for free advertising.