Chinese takeaway- canton king hillsborough

big portions, little taste. try hoo wah across the road

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Seconded. Food much fresher and tastier, portions not that much smaller.

I used to live round there, but never went because of the big queue coming out of the door most evenings, but I suppose that means it is popular!

I did go to the one next door, China Cuisine, but I was disappointed, Huang Lou Xing was my favourite.

Huge portions but the food is pretty horrible. We much prefer Hoi Sun(?) down Middlewood Road towards Hillsborough Corner

I like the food from the Canton King. Eaten there for years and have never had a bad meal or suffered any ill effects

big portions, little taste. try hoo wah across the road

I agree. Went Thursday and it was good. :love:

Avoid canton king, the only reason people go is because they are greedy and like the giant portions. The food tastes awful and it has terrible hygiene.

I agree. Went Thursday and it was good. :love:

Avoid canton king, the only reason people go is because they are greedy and like the giant portions. The food tastes awful and it has terrible hygiene.

Shows how people regard food.

Sheffield Association of Healthy Eaters, Menu 1: Chips and Fried Rice. :gag:

Cardiac arrest anyone anytime soon?:thumbsup:

Fat and happy in Sheffield enquires: 'Is it massive and cheap?':loopy:

I went to canton king about 2yrs ago + never been back since, I bought fish + chips the chips were ok but the fish was red + pink inside I don't know what sort of fish it was but I didn't eat it, + yes the portions are very big but I would'nt risk eating from there + they have a zero rating for food hygine that should put every one off

does anyone have a link to a menu for here or would be willing to scan and email for me

I went to canton king about 2yrs ago + never been back since, I bought fish + chips the chips were ok but the fish was red + pink inside I don't know what sort of fish it was but I didn't eat it, + yes the portions are very big but I would'nt risk eating from there + they have a zero rating for food hygine that should put every one off

There is a Vietnamese fish used instead of cod,pangisius,which is a form of catfish.

THAT er ........... cat fish you mentioned ............ did it have claws, fur and a tail before it was served up?

Just go to Sang Lung and be done with it.

Canton King is awful.