Chinese takeaway- canton king hillsborough

good god. you see that word where it say "food hygiene and safety"....it says BAD.

:lol:

I checked out the website, for Chinese we will drive to Hong Kong house, on Lane top. Always a beautiful meal, never let down by it. And it has a good rating, 4 I think. We also, if we want greasy Chinese, use wonderful on Shiregreen. That has a rating of, 1. Just put me off for life... Thanks for sharing that site!!!

Just been talking about this place with friend. It's nickname is the brown shop. Everything from there no matter what you order is brown. How does that work? Lol

Seems Canton King has been revisited by the review team, and the score is now 3 out of 5.

Glad to see its improving.

I use Jade Garden in oughtibridge. Its lovely. Prefer quality over quantity anyday.

Has this chinese been took over cause i got a new menu through the letterbox and they now deliver, what is the food like now, it used to be the best years ago, then heard bad reviews, please let me know thanks

I remember when it was called the Kwong Hing

On 23/03/2019 at 23:10, yorkiegirl38 said:

Has this chinese been took over cause i got a new menu through the letterbox and they now deliver, what is the food like now, it used to be the best years ago, then heard bad reviews, please let me know thanks

Been using CK for years but recently it seems to have gone downhill, had food from there a couple of weeks ago and it was all bland and mushy, we didn't enjoy it at all...:(