Pay monthly appliances

wheres best to get multiple items pay monthly with not alot of interest im after a black washer, black fridge freezer and a sofa x

With low interest a catalogue might be best, as oppsed to Brighthouse and such places, but you wouldnt get an initial credit high enough to get all that stuff at once

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

---------- Post added 12-01-2013 at 09:59 ----------

Yes, also Argos, with the Argos card you can pay monthly. Hard to get with less than perfect credit history though, and interest is still rather high.

Argos is interest free. 12 Month Argos plan

Don't think you'll get anything with no deposit and low interest. Littlewoods catalogue you can go interest free for 12 months (or possibly more) with no deposit, but your credit limit will only start at about £400, which will only get you one of your items I reckon.

Perfect Home take no deposit but allow you to pay monthly for 3 years. Their interest is about 29%

Hi

I think its fair to say that people with the top credit rating will get the best deals and the people with the worst credit rating will always pay through the noes for it, The best way to go is join a credit union although i dont think you would get the amount of money you would need to by what you want of them for a while, you have to put money in the union before they will lend you any.