Are any adult teams looking for a Manager?

Hi,

I was just wondering if any teams out there are looking for someone to take over the running of the club. I'm looking at starting a team for next season but first thought i'd ask if any teams are struggling. I could take over the running of it all now if required and in pre season may be able to get some funding in to the club. I've been wanting to try my hand at coaching a team for some time but some people have offered me 'roles' in which I basically do all the leg work for them and they just turn up and pick a side. I'm not interested in that. I want full control of the club. It can be a Saturday afternoon or Sunday side as we're not 100% decided at this end which day we will set up on. Not Saturday mornings though because I sometimes work until 12. If anyone is interested give me a shout with your number and I'll give ya a ring.

Cheers

Daz

I suppose this is football you are talking about? Can you give us an example of your experience is managing a team and in what league.

Personally, I would not give anyone full control of a team without a trial season and your mays and wants would have to be contractual.

Bit harsh. What I'm offering is a way out for someone who has lost interest or a chance at a team. I'll turn any player into a better player as long as they listen. I guarentee it. Experience is minimul but I'm only 28. What I know due to my life experience is people and how to get the best out of them. But I also know football inside out. I don't want to gain anything. I just want to do it because I want to.

Bit harsh. What I'm offering is a way out for someone who has lost interest or a chance at a team. I'll turn any player into a better player as long as they listen. I guarentee it. Experience is minimul but I'm only 28. What I know due to my life experience is people and how to get the best out of them. But I also know football inside out. I don't want to gain anything. I just want to do it because I want to.

Hmmm.......

Give it a go mate.

Ignore the trolls trying to wind you.

You can always keep posting until some one genuine responds and gives you a chance to get involved.

From what you say ............. why not start your own set up and seek sponsorship? That way you have the total control you seek.

Cheers pal. Thats what we're trying to do at minute but a lot of people are struggling so they aren't really willing. But over the last day or so may have stumbled upon a good backer due to a mate so we'll see how it goes.

At One point we did want to start A sat side , But could not get A manager

Always a option there maybe