Urban Choola Indian street kitchen

oh !mouthwatering already!! sounds brill im a keen cook myself and do a mean dosa if you need testers let me know cant wait

Sounds very tasty! Like someone above said, keep the prices keen. If youre calling it street food people expect lower prices. Dont go doing a Nonnas with their italian 'street food' pizza concept which is far from 'street' prices and makes one feel they are taking the mickey..

Edited by lil-minx92

Well said lil minx, we need to know prices are gonna be cheap, it is no joke this, these days all manner of places are claiming street food then just slicing up the public for cash.

Whilst it was me that advised to keep prices keen, I am not expecting them to be as cheap as a street food vendor. What with staff wages, rent and utility bills to pay this would be unrealistic. All I am saying is be competitive with the pricing.

Saying that, the prices some street food vendors ask for these days I could have a sit down meal for the same price.

I went passed yesterday and it looked like work had stopped. Maybe the owners could give us an update, they've not been on here for ages.

Bhel Puri

Bhel

Idli Sambar

Thepla

Kachori

Papdi Chaat

... nom nom nom!

Can't wait for this place to open. Please let me know if you are having an opening party. We'd like to bring some of our desi clients down :-)

When I said work had stopped, I meant ground to a halt. No sign of anyone working on it for about two weeks now, and it only looks half finished.

Hope all is okay as I was looking forward to trying it.