Urban Choola Indian street kitchen

Hello everyone , just wanted to introduce ourselves , we are opening a new Indian Restaurant Urban choola on London Road , we are hoping to open in February .

We believe tastiest ,fun & healthiest food in India is from its streets , so our menu will feature street favourites from different regions of India, something you hardly see in menus here , also there is nothing more delicious & comforting than traditional home cooked meals, Urban Choola's menu will also feature some of our home favourites. I will keep you guys updated with our progress .In the meantime any suggestions , feedbacks will be highly appreciated.

Urban Choola.

Sounds good to me, I look forward to trying you out, just keep your prices keen. Are you in what used to be the Mexican restaurant?

Sounds very interesting, look forward to you opening and trying your food.

This sounds very interesting. Please give us an idea of some of the dishes that will be on the menu...!

Sounds great. Sheffield needs more Indian restaurants with a different menu. If you are licensed how about keeping a few bottles of India Pale Ale in the fridge. Look forward to coming.

Will deffo give you a try, sick to death of the englishyfied curries what the majority serve up.

Sounds good to me, I look forward to trying you out, just keep your prices keen. Are you in what used to be the Mexican restaurant?

yes our address is 272 London road (what use to be Amigos Mexican kitchen , Amigos has moved down the road to a bigger premises).

we are in final stages of finalizing the menu i will upload it here as soon as it is done .

thanks,

urban Choola

I am looking forward to the opening of your new venture. If you can match the quality of East and West and Dhanisthas, you will make me very happy!

I am looking forward to the opening of your new venture. If you can match the quality of East and West and Dhanisthas, you will make me very happy!

We will do our best & i am sure you won't be disappointed , we have already started menu trials , we are hoping to open in 3rd week of February .

Thanks,

urban Choola

Well, if you need any help with the tasting, you only need to ask...

Hello everyone , just wanted to introduce ourselves , we are opening a new Indian Restaurant Urban choola on London Road , we are hoping to open in February .

Looking forward to hearing more. If you'd like some free publicity in the Sheffield Telegraph tuck box, email details about the opening and the team behind the new restaurant to: [email protected] :)

We believe tastiest ,fun & healthiest food in India is from its streets , so our menu will feature street favourites from different regions of India, something you hardly see in menus here , also there is nothing more delicious & comforting than traditional home cooked meals, Urban Choola's menu will also feature some of our home favourites. I will keep you guys updated with our progress .In the meantime any suggestions , feedbacks will be highly appreciated.

Urban Choola.

sounds very interesting are u going to open lunchtimes to