Why did you join Sheffield Forum?

I joined because they promised me a fine uniform to wear, 3 guineas a week and a chance to travel to far exotic lands to fight the heathen unbelievers

Edited by Harleyman

We moved to Sheffield in May 2005, and my DD told me about the forum. She rarely posts on it now, but I've been hooked ever since.

I joined SF today as I like being a newbie on a regular basis.:)

Resurrection ?:suspect:

I was told about SF by a political acquaintance back in 2005. Looked it up, liked what I saw and joined. Joinng SF helped me develop some technical skills, but ..... I still remain the forum Technophobe! :rolleyes:

It's a funny place SF. Full of all sorts of people, from all walks of life. Some who post daily, some who flit in and out.

Im curious, why are you a member? What attracted you?...

Searching for something Sheffield-related (I think it was about Weston Park or one of my old schools, can't remember now) the SF History & Expats section popped up in Google. At that point, SF was more Friends Reunited than Fight Club.

...Why do you keep on coming back?...

Habit.

Guest sibon
Searching for something Sheffield-related (I think it was about Weston Park or one of my old schools, can't remember now) the SF History & Expats section popped up in Google. At that point, SF was more Friends Reunited than Fight Club.

It isn't always fight club.

I know little about film, as you know, but I do know that you are not supposed to talk about fig*t cl*b. :) (Someone off the internet told me)

My sister joined first and sent me the link to SF. It was two months before I could be bothered to join.Now 7 years, and 74, 015 posts later, here I am !!

Guest sibon
My sister joined first and sent me the link to SF. It was two months before I could be bothered to join.

Wow. SF's number 1 poster tells her tale.

Can you tell us who your sister is?

I was living up in Scotland at the time, and was a member of a local forum where I lived, and I wondered if there was a Sheffield forum. That is how I ended up here. Rarely posted over the few years Ive been here, but I do look in and read every day of the week.

Rachel Welch.:)

It isn't always fight club.

I know little about film, as you know, but I do know that you are not supposed to talk about fig*t cl*b. :) (Someone off the internet told me)

You're right. It's a double bill with this.

Miss Funnyfanny.