Information regarding a stolen motorcycle..

Hello all, just wondering if anyone can help regarding my brother's stolen KTM 400 exc...

My bro had his KTM 400 exc stolen from outside his workplace in Tankersley on the 9th November. Since then we've seen it being ridden around High Green, Chapletown and today I've seen it at the bottom of Bellhouse Road near the woods.

Description of bike: -

Bright orange KTM

Has a VERY loud offroad exhaust (akrapovic) and is very distinct - so loud it can be heard indoors very easily

Both wheels are Excel talon rims with gold hubs

Frame is painted gloss black

Did have 'BadBoy' & 'Red Bull' decal kit but has mostly been removed since I last saw it (as seen today) - these decals are quite tricky to get off once stuck

Has carbon fiber frame guards near the footpegs

Once again, VERY loud exhaust and can be heard for miles

My brother is offering a £500 reward to any good info or location of it.

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/4580/ktmsmall.jpg

Picture has been uploaded - also a link to another forum where the same topic has been started - http://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=259118

Contact number 07873511414

I take it the police have been as useless as ever regarding this?

Yep... insurance were one of the very first few words from their mouth.

Besides that, we both spent hours working on that bike and were planning on going to Fat Cats motox track in doncaster this year.

Check out Hesley Wood and spoil tip, with the snow and stuff this weekend the thief might be out mucking about.

I,ve posted a link to this thread onto Sheffield & Yorkshire biker forum incase it helps

Back in December me my bro and his mate went up into Thorncliffe woods but it was pretty big. I know it leads down onto Hesley woods as they're all linked together.

I knew the scumbag would be local, just a case of catching him out on it.

Edited by mushy409

There is an idiot on a very loud orange bike like that riding up and down Morgan Avenue and Barrie crescent, he is a total tool without a helmet pulling wheelies round other road users.

i was in the doctors on foxhill on friday...saw this idiot driving down foxhill road being followed by another idiot on a white one. I was too far away to see the number plate ...but was a bright orange KTM, lad had no helmet on and my first thought was..i wonder if these are the idiots who knocked the 3yr old over and left her for dead. couldnt do anything about it as they went past so quick.

Please if anyone else sees these w***ers out just ring the coppers (as useless as they are)

That KTM has been round here as well, probably the same bunch of arseholes that took my DT