It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

"Shut it big nose"

Hold on that might have been the Jews.

mmm so we had millions of jews here did we:hihi:the small amount we had were expelled by king edward in 1290 isnt that so.

"Shut it big nose"

Hold on that might have been the Jews.

..or the odd Huguenots ;)

mmm so we had millions of jews here did we:hihi:the small amount we had were expelled by king richard in 1290 isnt that so.

Whooooooosh!

Neva mind.

mmm so we had millions of jews here did we:hihi:the small amount we had were expelled by king richard in 1290 isnt that so.

As a % of the population they were a significant minority (remember how small the British population was in 1290).

Whooooooosh!

Neva mind.

funny how they were expelled isnt it,anyway you carry on,but we are getting off topic.

As with many words they have different meanings,

Quote:

nationality

A people having common origins or traditions and often constituting a nation.

If I move to Iraq, my nationality would still remain British because I have common origins or traditions with the British people and not the Iraqi people.

What traditions do you think we share that Mr. Farah does not?

You have been unable to refute my point. Even should Mr. Farah only meet one of the definitions of British Nationality, then he is by definition British.

Moreover, I suggest you take a look at history to decide what exactly "Britishness" is. Are we Picts? Celts? Angles? Romans? Vikings? Saxons? Normans? The answer is a b*st*rd mix of them all. East Indian, African and Asian are just the newest ingredients to our wonderful culture.

You have been unable to refute my point.

I just did, get over it and take a look at the topic title and OP then maybe you will understand the premise of this topic.

What traditions do you think we share that Mr. Farah does not?

You have been unable to refute my point. Even should Mr. Farah only meet one of the definitions of British Nationality, then he is by definition British.

Moreover, I suggest you take a look at history to decide what exactly "Britishness" is. Are we Picts? Celts? Angles? Romans? Vikings? Saxons? Normans? The answer is a b*st*rd mix of them all. East Indian, African and Asian are just the newest ingredients to our wonderful culture.

The pics were the first and all of those nationalities you mention had one thing in common,they were ALL white,now you might say thats racist but its factualy correct.so im my book to be truly British you have to not only share our values and religeons but you have to be white.sorry if that upsets some but our race and history goes back long before mass immgration came to these shores.

I just did, get over it and take a look at the topic title and OP then maybe you will understand the premise of this topic.

No you didn't you side stepped it. My point is that you have been unable to deny that the definition of thee word I posted above directly states that Mo Farah can be considered British. You tried to counter my argument and I dismissed it as poppycock.

You are ignorant and perhaps even racist. You and your ilk should be shown up for what you are.

The pics were the first and all of those nationalities you mention had one thing in common,they were ALL white,now you might say thats racist but its factualy correct.so im my book to be truly British you have to not only share our values and religeons but you have to be white.sorry if that upsets some but our race and history goes back long before mass immgration came to these shores.

Have you been slurping chem1st's midnight Absinthe?

What a load of rubbish. There's something wrong with you.

Sorry to laugh, but we all started somewhere in Africa or Asia. I also read in National Geographic: ''English people are less genetically diverse today than they were in the days of the Vikings, possibly due to two deadly plagues that swept their country centuries ago''.