It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

No. If you keep a dog in a stable, it doesn't make it a horse.

Why would anyone keep a dog in a stable when a kennel is more economical?Its no wonder British business is so inefficient!

No. If you keep a dog in a stable, it doesn't make it a horse.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

The literary pages of the Stormfront website have obviously been over engaging you lately!

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

The literary pages of the Stormfront website have obviously been over engaging you lately!

two-tones....kid of steel...white working class....wybourn black...black working class...having a night of ska/soul classics at bar abbey on abbeydale road on saturday 19th january...would the BNP approve of this...

Sorry you've lost me, he represents Great Britain, has a British wife and British children. He's British. Try telling some of our more erudite posters such as Harleyman, buck and even poppins that they're not Americans.

Read all my posts will help you.

Start from here

Fantastic news as they have enriched and brought so much prosperity to this country in so many ways and we should be doing all we can to ensure this trend continues.

It’s unfortunate they haven't enriched their countries of origin, which demonstrates they can’t do it without us whites. :)

two-tones....kid of steel...white working class....wybourn black...black working class...having a night of ska/soul classics at bar abbey on abbeydale road on saturday 19th january...would the BNP approve of this...

You already know the answer to that easty!

You already know the answer to that easty!

get thi sen down...and re-live the old kgb days....should be a few tonnage on the dancefloor....might buy you a pint...:hihi:

We really have abandoned the white working class in this country. It's their lives that have been turned upside down by massive immigration; not the lives of the middle classes. Their jobs being taken, their housing restricted. Now they're a minority in their schools.

In my cousins area in inner South London, it's either rich middle class or poor ethnic minority immigrants. The school near her are white free. Where do the rich people send their kids? Private school or an arts college. The liberal elite love immigration but wouldn't dream of letting their kids slum it with immigrants.

Very true,but the people voted for this so what can you do.

In the context of this topic its relevant.

His country of birth is his nationality just as England (British) is mine, and where ever in the world I live I will remain English (British).

Unfortunately, you do not seem to be very intelligent. You do not understand the definitions of the words you are using. Please allow me to educate your small mind.

Country of birth = something that can't change. It describes the location of a past event. My country of birth will never change much like the place I got my first kiss will never change.

Nationality = a legal construct. See definition "the status of belonging to a particular nation, whether by birth or naturalization". So one's nationality CAN change. If I moved to Spain and lived there for 5 years and was granted citizenship I would be Spanish.

People like you fail to grasp the difference between NATIONALITY (a legal construct which has nothing to do with nature) and RACE (a pre-determined genetical truth). So Mo Farah is British (his nationality), but will never be Anglo-Saxon (the race of most people living in Britain).

So using me and my move to Spain as an example. My nationality would be Spanish but my race would not be one of the Iberian races (there are many, Catalan Basque etc).

British is not a race but a nationality and therefore anyone can become British if they meet the legal requirements.

You sound incredibly stupid.

Have they?? I see nothing in the article to indicate that they are all productive to the country's properity.

How many are merely here to take advantage of the generous benefits packages they can get?

Yes, and hardly any.

Yes, and hardly any.

You DO have the statistics to back this up dont you?

They have spent years telling anyone who will listen that white Britons will be a minority in years to come, well it looks like they are being proved right.

From The Times

White Britons in a minority in Leicester, Luton and Slough — with Birmingham set to follow

White Britons are now a minority in three urban centres outside London, a report shows.

An influx of immigrants from Eastern Europe is one reason behind the change in Leicester, Luton and Slough, according to the study by the University of Manchester.

A reclassification of the white population — which is now broken into white British, Irish, Irish traveller and other white — has also contributed to the change, the study says.

The findings, based on the 2011 census, also suggest that white Britons could become a minority in Birmingham by the end of the decade. White Britons now make up 45 per cent of the population of Leicester and Luton and 35 per cent in Slough.

Indians make up 28 per cent of the 330,000 population of Leicester and other Asians and Africans 8 per cent.

In Slough, Pakistanis make up 18 per cent of the population and Indians 16 per cent. In Luton, Pakistanis comprise 14 per cent and Bangladeshis 7 per cent.

The census revealed that in London white Britons are in a minority for the first time. They account for 44.9 per cent of London’s population, with their number falling from 4.3 million in 2001 to 3.7 million in 2011.

Do you care?

No, I don't care. Why should I?

Does anyone see these trends as problematic?