It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

Sorry to laugh, but we all started somewhere in Africa or Asia. I also read in National Geographic: ''English people are less genetically diverse today than they were in the days of the Vikings, possibly due to two deadly plagues that swept their country centuries ago''.

Quite. Ethnicity is irrelevant. Cultural values are vital. I'd not want a Viking raider as a next door neighbor any more than a Somali pirate.

Sorry to laugh, but we all started somewhere in Africa or Asia. I also read in National Geographic: ''English people are less genetically diverse today than they were in the days of the Vikings, possibly due to two deadly plagues that swept their country centuries ago''.

Maybe we did all start in africa and some say that theory is wrong,still thats not the issue,if we are talking about skin color then this country was white and not diverse in the sense it is now.might be old fashioned to say this and I see the insults are already being thrown about but its true.

Immigration became mass immgration after 1948,simple as that,not fashionable but true.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ancient/british_prehistory/peoples_01.shtml

The gene pool of the island has changed, but more slowly and far less completely than implied by the old 'invasion model', and the notion of large-scale migrations, once the key explanation for change in early Britain, has been widely discredited.

The genetic evidence shows that three quarters of our ancestors came to this corner of Europe as hunter-gatherers, between 15,000 and 7,500 years ago.

...so im my book to be truly British you have to not only share our values and religeons but you have to be white.....

I'm born and bred in England and I'm also white. But according to your definition, I can't be "truly British" ... because I'm also an athiest. :loopy:

No you didn't you side stepped it. My point is that you have been unable to deny that the definition of thee word I posted above directly states that Mo Farah can be considered British. You tried to counter my argument and I dismissed it as poppycock.

You are ignorant and perhaps even racist. You and your ilk should be shown up for what you are.

You are being too kind. He's on his second round as a non dyslexic this time is smiffy.

---------- Post added 10-01-2013 at 22:53 ----------

I'm born and bred in England and I'm also white. But according to your definition, I can't be "truly British" ... because I'm also an athiest. :loopy:

A killer punch.:hihi:

The pics were the first and all of those nationalities you mention had one thing in common,they were ALL white,now you might say thats racist but its factualy correct.so im my book to be truly British you have to not only share our values and religeons but you have to be white.sorry if that upsets some but our race and history goes back long before mass immgration came to these shores.

What religion does someone have to share to be "truly British" then? Surely not that imported middle eastern one, Christianity?

What religion does someone have to share to be "truly British" then? Surely not that imported middle eastern one, Christianity?

Religion gives inadequate fok like southcoast something to hold onto.

Your contribution to the council is what makes you God awful, commiserations on your illness aside.

Some people never cease to amaze me this country hasnt been invaded since the French bloke came over and just recently,in historical times,thousands of British men gave there lives to stop such an occurrence happening again yet we are in the process of being invaded silently and slowly yet all some say is "so what" I wouldnt mind betting the same people would have sat enchanted at their radios in days gone by...Jairmany Calling ,Jairmany Calling..dont worry it wont be long before you can sit enraptured again when the Mosques get their loudspeakers going..bet you cant wait can you.

Some people never cease to amaze me this country hasnt been invaded since the French bloke came over and just recently,in historical times,thousands of British men gave there lives to stop such an occurrence happening again yet we are in the process of being invaded silently and slowly yet all some say is "so what" I wouldnt mind betting the same people would have sat enchanted at their radios in days gone by...Jairmany Calling ,Jairmany Calling..dont worry it wont be long before you can sit enraptured again when the Mosques get their loudspeakers going..bet you cant wait can you.

Why bother mate the insults just show the truth hurts,talk about brainwashed.

Fantastic news as they have enriched and brought so much prosperity to this country in so many ways and we should be doing all we can to ensure this trend continues.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: Yeah, Why not ?? Plus the Jamaican climate is so good we can relocate there after they all settle here.

We'll just do a swop.

quote/

" we"re sleepwalking into segregation":D

---------- Post added 11-01-2013 at 04:53 ----------

No, I don't care. Why should I?

Does anyone see these trends as problematic?

probably people what do care:loopy:

there are far too many people in the UK, esp England.

People talk about strain on public services, transport overcrowding, NHS waiting list, class sizes, demand for housing etc etc

And before the brain-washed classes respond, having strict immigration is nothing to do with racism.. I shouldn't have to write this disclaimer but it is a sign of the unthinking times that we live in that I do

Edited by esme
quote tags