No response from kier

You could put in a complaint on via this link: https://www.sheffieldhomes.org.uk/EFFeedBack.aspx

Fill in the form and it will automatically be logged. Far better than phoning IMO.

As RosyRat has said, also contact one of your local councillors. Its fairly easy to find out who they are, here: http://councillors.sheffield.gov.uk/index.asp?pgid=215818

Just pick the area where you live from the drop down menu, and it will show you who your three councillors are.

i have had the same problem !! my front door was booted in 3 months ago and they still haven't replaced it and iv got a 19 month old baby and they said im not a priority !! i think sheffield city council needs to raise its loyalty levels for its customers

i have had the same problem !! my front door was booted in 3 months ago and they still haven't replaced it and iv got a 19 month old baby and they said im not a priority !! i think sheffield city council needs to raise its loyalty levels for its customers

I know how you feel we had our door kicked in before Christmas. It has taken them nearly 3 weeks to put a temporary door on which when the inspector came round said it should have been done the next day and now we have to wait another 3 weeks to have the door replaced because they need to order it

If it was me I'd try and get the name of any person I spoke with, also push them into agreeing that they would respond within a set period, say three working days. If I got any flim flam about an inspector needing to come out to view the work then I'd want the inspectors name and a direct contact number for him.