Anyone know whats happened at Foxhill?

The road was blocked off at the entrance to Browning Road. No streetlights, and now a power cut :( I overheard someone mention an explosion.

The road was blocked off at the entrance to Browning Road. No streetlights, and now a power cut :( I overheard someone mention an explosion.

Don't know but everybody seems in the dark about it !! :hihi::hihi:

We drove past one of the roads just up from the fox and hounds

And there was a fire in the middle of the path,

It looked like a drain lid was on fire or something !

Loads of big fire and black smoke,rather strange to see and video ;-)

JJ..

Apparently there's been a fire (I rang the power supplier) and the power is gonna be off until midnight :( Its gonna be a cold one tonight with no heating, my boiler has gone off, and the forecast said -3

sounds like a gas leak / fire in the electric wires.....hence the power cut

Apparently there's been a fire (I rang the power supplier) and the power is gonna be off until midnight :( Its gonna be a cold one tonight with no heating, my boiler has gone off, and the forecast said -3

Go to bed! You'll be nice and warm there (hopefully!)

Edited by irenewilde

It wasn't a gas leak at all

Power cut S6 Foxhill this evening, got home 7pm, no power, went to friends house till 11.30pm. lecci back on

Any one know what time it went off, and when it came back on.. my clocks are all a ta do dill. cheers :confused:

Mine was off from about 6.15pm til 12.45am, but I think it has varied. The house next to me has had power all night it seems because their lights have been on.

The streetlights were off at half 5 when I got home and some houses I think. The fault was first reported at about 4pm they said when I rang.

Edited by Isabelle

there was an electrical explosion on browning road yesterday afternoon..heard the blast..sounded like thunder...this would explain why all electrics were off in nearby area...

Edited by rickhornloom