Recommended nursery for my toddler

I'm hoping to go back to Uni this Autumn and am looking well in advance for a nursery for my (now) 15-month old to attend so he can settle in by going a few hours a week.

I live in Gleadless, but am planning a move to Heeley/Meersbrook in the coming months and ideally am looking for a nursery where he can settle without having to change when we move. Ideally those areas, or around the city centre is where I'm looking.

Can anyone recommend a nursery where their children attend (or recently attended) please?

Grapevine Nursery opposite Dunelm Mill is the closest and my eldest goes here and he loves it and it came highly recommended to me. The staff are lovely and the kids seem very happy there. Before using my free hours here I used a childminder. There are absolutely loads in meersbrook and heeley. Some better than others! But I do somehow quite like my little ones being in a home environment. They also get to go on lots of outings with the childminders which is less likely at nursery.

Friends of mine would recommend Scallyways which is in Netheredge, but I prefer to not have to trek over there everday. Good luck in your search!

Hi

Have a look at the sheffield college nursery on Granville Road!

The nursery is open to all, not just college students.

I looked at quite a few settings and for me this one really stood out!

Also they are really flexible and work with parents to ensure they are meeting their childcare needs, which could help with fitting childcare in around your timetable, many nurseries have set sessions only.