Lady attacked at ngh

I don't usually post on sf cos too much backlash but whoever did this to this lady needs to be caught, what a terrible time she and her family must be going through, my prayers go out to this lady and her family,I'm sure I wouldn't want it to happen to me or mine.

It was a couple of asian thugs from what i hear.

They need catching and giving a damn good pasting, see how they like it.

Scum!!!

Scum!!!

do you know exactly who it was?

There's been a few of these mugging with beatings in that area. A work colleague had his wallet and phone stolen and got a black eye in return.

do you know exactly who it was?

No why?..............

Scum!!!

and round and round we go again - are you man enough for the job?

The lady in question was on Radio Sheffield last night talking about the incident.

She sounds a very resilient character, so hopefully when she's got over her aches and pains she'll be able to get on with her life again.

Hopefully the charmers who did this to her will be caught and locked up for a long time.

South Yorkshire Police seem to be busier than normal this time of year.

Regards

Doom

No why?..............

because if you did know who it was you could tell the police

I know you feel that it's important to discuss this, but the last, quite long and comprehensive, thread on this topic has just been closed. The mod's reason for that is here :

Some poor woman has been mugged and beaten and the best this forum can mangage is a tide of bickering and calling each other names. You argue about respect and decent behaviour I suggest you try practising what you preach. Thread closed.

I wonder if it's possible to talk about this lady's ordeal in a civilised manner. But no, this is what we've got again :

Scum!!!

What is the matter with you people? You turn someone else's tragedy into an opportunity to air your own nasty little prejudices. And what's more, you think the rest of us are interested.

I know you feel that it's important to discuss this, but the last, quite long and comprehensive, thread on this topic has just been closed. The mod's reason for that is here :

Some poor woman has been mugged and beaten and the best this forum can mangage is a tide of bickering and calling each other names. You argue about respect and decent behaviour I suggest you try practising what you preach. Thread closed.

I wonder if it's possible to talk about this lady's ordeal in a civilised manner. But no, this is what we've got again :

Scum!!!

What is the matter with you people? You turn someone else's tragedy into an opportunity to air

your own nasty little prejudices. And what's more, you think the rest of us are interested.

Whats nasty about being prejudice against muggers?

Scum!!!

Imagine the squeals of outrage if an 'asian' member of the forum posted this:

"It was a couple of white thugs from what I hear. They need catching and giving a damn good pasting, see how they like it. Scum!"

Whats nasty about being prejudie against muggers?

you`ve ignored my question - are you man enough to administer the beating or do you want someone else to do it for you?