Kitten wanted. .

Have a little Tiffany to our family, thank u all

Edited by snakebec

I know you said you would rather get one from a private owner, but with rescue kits you know they will have been vaccinated, wormed etc. Plus you'll be giving a kitten a chance.

Please do consider looking at a rescue centre, like Sheffield cat shelter.

Getting one from a private person just encourages irresponsible cat breeding (unless you're after a specific breed perhaps).

Of course everyone can have an opinion but I do have other cats and know from saving my last one just what people can and will do with kittens they don't want.

I'm not coming on to be judged but the kittens in rescue are safe till they get homes, some little darlings are not that lucky, you might see it has encouraging irresponsible pet owners but at the end of the day it's not the little kittens fault & they don't deserve the outcome that they might get if people like me don't take them to give them love and care.

I know that's not the case with all private owner.

So again can I state please I'd like one that's not in a rescue.

Well done to people who get them from rescue and all the rescues and I'm not being sarcastic I'm being honest.

I just feel I'd rather have one that's not in a rescue due to my personal choice and beliefs

Maggie posted earlier about a gorgeous female tabby n white kitten living in S5 that needs a home. Perhaps drop her a mail?

Was it today? Can't seem to find the post

Not sure if its on here, I saw it on Facebook x

Im 1 of the very few that don't use/ have facebook