Planning a baby...could I now be pregnant?

First time for me coming off the pill took over a year, 2nd and 3rd times within the first 3 months.

Everyone is different, not everyone gets all the symptoms and some get all at once. Good luck with trying, I'm sure you'll get the result you want soon :)

we have also been trying,im a regular 28 day cycle,today im 11 days since conception(if it worked) in the last week,ive had severe migrains,severe exustion,constantly hungry,realy bad heartburn,6 days after concepton i had realy bad cramping for 2 days(no blood)now having period type pains again,my cervix is high and im all swelled up(not so nice part lol) im 4 days before my next period and still got a negative so could be to early,with all the signs im hoping to god i am but time will tell,good luck hun and i now how your feeling right nowx

Just to let you know, it did not work out for me this month :(

Although I was late with my period for so long I started it two weeks ago.

I guess it's just my body messing about after coming off pill.

Oh well, I am not giving up and will keep on trying (at least this part is fun :) )

Thats a shame. But just relax it will happen xx