Italian restaurant

What about pasta bar on sharrowvale.?? all homemade, good pasta, pizza and desserts. cheap-ish and value for money.

Pappa cicios at crosspool is really nice

Marco@Milano's Archer road Millhouses.

I have always experienced excellent service and food on each visit..

It's an excellent restaurant, but it never seemed particularly Italian to me. Italian leaning, or Italian influenced, but not your typical Italian as they do plenty of non-Italian food too.

I want to try Gusto next as it's been much recommended.

Just been to Casanovas at Crookes tonight. Very good food and service, well worth another visit

As has been said multiple times on here already Portofino on Chesterfield Road is definitely worth a look, maybe a bit out of the way perhaps but in my opinion worth it entirely. A very good friend of mine who is Italian and who first introduced me to the place swears by it and I can very happily recommend the pizzas!

We just ate there for the first time last night and can whole heartily agree!!

We've lived in the area for years and dont know why we've not eaten there before. AMAZING food and their pizzas are huge!

Vito's and Rossi's :D

Couldn't comment on the Veggie muck though.

Franco's on Crookes road is very good. Very small and intimate restaurant, BYO but the food is amazing and the desserts are to die for (chocolate overload!!):love::love::love::love:

The best.

Marco at Milano. No question.

Don't try the rest. Try the best. No competition.

Franco's on Crookes road is very good. Very small and intimate restaurant, BYO but the food is amazing and the desserts are to die for (chocolate overload!!):love::love::love::love:

Francos is a very cheap and cheerful type of place - with some quite tasty but very basic offerings.

And for those that have not been intimacy does not mean candlelight and romanticisms........... it means squashed !

Edited by pottedplant

Went into the Italian Kitchen last night in a party of 4 using a Groupon voucher. We were looked after extremly well by the staff and the food was really nice at a very reasonable price. Another good thing is that they dont try to cram in too many tables.

We will certainly be calling in again.

Vito's, going there tonight and it's the best Italian in Sheffield.

Went to Vito's tonight. Had tortellini filled with duck for a starter, venison in Marsala and peppercorn sauce for a main with zabalione for pudding. Absolutely wonderful.

We go there because we want to try new and different things, you can get pizza and pasta anywhere and I can make a better plate full of that at home than most places could do.