Murder of Alan Greaves/ trial

Someone hitting the old man may have been thinking about money/drugs or other things and not exactly aware of the consequenses of what he is doing at that moment.

It is none of my bussines what happens next to the suspect and everybody without exemption will die one day and way. It don't matter when where or how.

Talking like angry upset mideaval hang them all idots is not going to bring mr greaves back. And it will only display the route you want to take humanity back into ancient prehistoric barbaric animalistic thinking.

If you really went that way these type of crimes would increase and we go back to a warzone where everybody starts shooting and killing to get what he wants!

You don't realise these intense mistakes untill it is to late and it is impossible to go back and change it.

I am 100% certain that if the person would have known what he knows now he would never ever have touched a baseball bat.

Some people on this forum talk just as low about punishments and are asking for this type of mistakes to happen by creating an atmosphere of judgment that takes everybody back to mideaval times

You seem to know a lot about what happened.:suspect:

Why not an eye for an eye?? and if these people/person are low enough to rob an old man ON CHRISTMAS EVE, never mind the fact he was on his way to church then how much lower do you want to go??

Do you live in Highgreen?

I do, and while everyone sympathises with Mrs Greaves, not everyone shares her beliefs or faith, and this is a very common train of thought in the community, our little village has been shook to the core over this, and while we have our fair share of usual scroats, nobody believed there was any among them who could stoop so low.:rant:

So you stick to your beliefs and values and let our community have theirs.

Is the same house being searched that was attended last week or different? And how true are the rumours that a confession has been made? And that the mother has called the police on behalf of her son? And was the son in the CCTV?? Sorry for the questions but I been out at work and missed any news/forum updates!!!!! Please God let it all be true!!!!!!

no its different house

Sounds promising... Dont suppose you know answer to any of my other questions?! :help:

You seem to know a lot about what happened.:suspect:

Why not an eye for an eye?? and if these people/person are low enough to rob an old man ON CHRISTMAS EVE, never mind the fact he was on his way to church then how much lower do you want to go??

Do you live in Highgreen?

I do, and while everyone sympathises with Mrs Greaves, not everyone shares her beliefs or faith, and this is a very common train of thought in the community, our little village has been shook to the core over this, and while we have our fair share of usual scroats, nobody believed there was any among them who could stoop so low.:rant:

So you stick to your beliefs and values and let our community have theirs.

hear hear!

---------- Post added 08-01-2013 at 18:05 ----------

Is the same house being searched that was attended last week or different? And how true are the rumours that a confession has been made? And that the mother has called the police on behalf of her son? And was the son in the CCTV?? Sorry for the questions but I been out at work and missed any news/forum updates!!!!! Please God let it all be true!!!!!!

different house, no idea about the rumours. only know house has been searched and is still being searched forensics been in and out for past few hours.

Who mentioned a baseball bat??? Is this common knowledge?? If not, how do you know....?

It is unfortunate what happened to mr greaves that evening.

I don't know how it happened exactly. I could be wrong and just mentioned the baseball bat as it I thought it to be the suspected weapon.

What I am certain about is that people here want to go back in time and are jumping and screaming for tribal revenge like animals.

I don't know how it happened exactly. I could be wrong and just mentioned the baseball bat as it I thought it to be the suspected weapon.

What I am certain about is that people here want to go back in time and are jumping and screaming for tribal revenge like animals.

just a thought...how would you feel if that happened to your father/grandfather im sure you wouldnt be as forgiving if it happened to you or someone you know

I think we should ignore dutch TBH.

2 men handed themselves into police today, i know these people but unfortunately can't name on here but news for us all the streets of high green are now slightly safer. Anybody that knows of these people would not be one bit suprised it was them!

If ever people stop being totally appalled by some of the incidents that have happened in Sheffield over the last month , we have lost our grip. We must never allow any level of acceptance or make any excuses for the perpetrators.

We must stop being so mamby pamby!!

Two of the incidents have been sickening beyond belief. It makes my blood boil.

Edited by Nesbitt

just a thought...how would you feel if that happened to your father/grandfather im sure you wouldnt be as forgiving if it happened to you or someone you know

you could do well to heed the words of Mrs Greaves.