Murder of Alan Greaves/ trial

Police presence still very much there even at 6.30 tonight Cassy. Not sure what in particular is happening today...

It will be because of the news conference today and with the release of CCTV footage.

It will be because of the news conference today and with the release of CCTV footage.

Seemed a little extreme - the amount of different police vehicles and amount of officers around in various locations, just to beg there for the public information purpose ...?

Seemed a little extreme - the amount of different police vehicles and amount of officers around in various locations, just to beg there for the public information purpose ...?

If TV cameras show up the police will want a show of force to reassure the community.

It's raising public awareness, hence such as this thread appearing today, will probably happen again in near future as more evidence is collect or more CCTV footage of people in the area around the time of the attack.

If TV cameras show up the police will want a show of force to reassure the community.

There was a radio sheffield car and I did see a TV camera - to be honest, the police I have seen in the area and spoken to have been great and seem to be doing everything possible. They've even knocked on our door and asked for footage from our CCTV camera at home which covers a dimly lit walkway behind my house. They do appear to be doing a great job and fingers crossed it will pay off soon.

Police presence still very much there even at 6.30 tonight Cassy. Not sure what in particular is happening today...

Me and the Mrs went for a walk through High Green on Sunday, including through the park where this terrible incident happened and we didn't see any police at all.

In fact I commented to my wife that it hadn't taken long for the police presence to disappear.

Regards

Doom

---------- Post added 07-01-2013 at 20:40 ----------

If someone really needs a reward before they come forward,im sure 10k will satisfy them.

You'd like to think the only reward anybody would want is the knowledge that they've taken something vile off the streets.

Regards

Doom

Me and the Mrs went for a walk through High Green on Sunday, including through the park where this terrible incident happened and we didn't see any police at all.

In fact I commented to my wife that it hadn't taken long for the police presence to disappear.

Regards

Doom

You'd like to think the only reward anybody would want is the knowledge that they've taken something vile off the streets.

Regards

Doom

Police employ a skeleton staff on Sundays.

There was a large van, dog van and car up Springwood Lane and heading towards Hague Lane on Sunday morning about 11. Not sure what they were heading to/for but they were up there a while... I dont think a days gone by since the incident that Ive not seen at least one car/van/beat bobby...

Regards

Doom

Regards

Doom

Quote:

Originally Posted by columbo

Regards

Doom

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gazza58

If someone really needs a reward before they come forward,im sure 10k will satisfy them.

Regards

Doom

yes doom you would think so.but if that's what its gunna take to catch em.well so be it.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Police are going door to door, checking gardens and drains, good on em..

This ruined my christmas and my pals, who found him, not a pizza delivery guy.

To think this happened at the end of my road 10 yds from where my kids play football in the summer is bad, to think these people/person is still at large is just plain sickening.

All over highgreen that 4 people have been arrested and 1 has confessed...nothing confirmed officially but its buzzing atm.