Murder of Alan Greaves/ trial

They just look like every other chavy thug knocking about that area. Standard uniform of grey sweat pants and a waterproof jacket with a peaked hood.

I cant understand why cctv is so bad, you would think with technoligy these days the pictures would be much clearer:confused:

I cant understand why cctv is so bad, you would think with technoligy these days the pictures would be much clearer:confused:

They showed the moving CCTV on SKY NEWS earlier and it is quite clear , but the stills arnt very good admittedly .

I was just about to pick up on your post, until I read the bit in the brackets at the end. :hihi:

The guys in the CCTV footage may well be innocent youths who just happened to be walking past.

Does anybody know where the CCTV footage was taken?

Regards

Doom

I would like to think they are innocent, because to be walking the street like nothing has happened if they are the guilty ones makes me feel sick.

£10k reward. I think it should be used to pay for the funeral to be honest. Or at least a proportion of it

I don't know who has put up the reward, but frankly I'd prefer it to go to Mr Greaves's family.

hope they catch the scum, syp should offer a much bigger reward

I don't know who has put up the reward, but frankly I'd prefer it to go to Mr Greaves's family.

Crimestoppers.

hope they catch the scum, syp should offer a much bigger reward

If someone really needs a reward before they come forward,im sure 10k will satisfy them.

I started a thread last week about a potential reward being a good idea (before the Crimestoppers one) I suggested everyone in the area would happily 'chip in' I'm sure. Re the police activity on Greengate today there were plenty of vans, cars, riot vans and Radio Sheffield cars/tv cameras - unsure as to why though (obviously I know why, but I mean today in particular) There was a big police presence around Hague Lane area Sunday morning as well.

it looks to me that that particular video is a shot of the real video been played on a video monitor so the image isnt as good as it could be.

Police presence still very much there even at 6.30 tonight Cassy. Not sure what in particular is happening today...