Don Valley Stadium to close?

what annoys me is the council always react instead of been proactive get the word out offer promoters a good deal on events yet yccc to play twenty twenty games at don valley etc .

That's the impression I get as well. When it was new I bet people were queueing to use it. But the council rested on its laurels and other cities built facilities.

Its the same with the Ski Village - the places at Castleford, Haslingden and Manchester Chill Factoré come along and take the business.

That's the impression I get as well. When it was new I bet people were queueing to use it. But the council rested on its laurels and other cities built facilities.

Its the same with the Ski Village - the places at Castleford, Haslingden and Manchester Chill Factoré come along and take the business.

always same in sheffield though we turn down ikea next etc have a centre thats shocking for shopping but the council try and demolish don valley well if they do labour wontbe in sheffield for long i can guarantee that

how come the council has the money to refurb the town hall, it was on the radio this morning, and all the lollipop men and women have new uniforms.

how come the council has the money to refurb the town hall, it was on the radio this morning, and all the lollipop men and women have new uniforms.

Yep and the freebie bus that we have. Why do we need it.

Are they now saying they ARE going to refurb the old Town Hall?

always same in sheffield though we turn down ikea next etc have a centre thats shocking for shopping but the council try and demolish don valley well if they do labour wontbe in sheffield for long i can guarantee that

yes they will while there are dip-sticks in this city voteing for them year in year out a lot of people have the silly idea that labour is for the working man not any more they are the party for immigrants the only way forward is to vote UKIP

don valley stadium knock it down or leave it up .my personal choice is to leave it up .if taken down what would Sheffield city council do with the area re build with what / there are plenty of brown area sites with in a two miles radius to build on. turn into a park with green lush grass; flower beds and long winding paths for mothers to push prams around and not forgetting the kids play ground; I do not think so ' once it has been knocked down it will probably finnish up like a lot more land in the area unwanted and a magnet for fly tipping so next time you are on super tram going past the old tinsley industry site think; this is what don valley could look like;

don valley stadium knock it down or leave it up .my personal choice is to leave it up .if taken down what would Sheffield city council do with the area re build with what

We could build a super prison. That would create some employment for the builders and the staff we'd need to harrass the inmates. And we'd have no problem filling it, if we can catch some of the local burglars. Just need to set some volunteer vigilantes onto the problem. Then we can cut the police force cos there'd be no-one that needed nicking. Win-win all round!

yes they will while there are dip-sticks in this city voteing for them year in year out a lot of people have the silly idea that labour is for the working man not any more they are the party for immigrants the only way forward is to vote UKIP

Immigrants form part of the labour force,often doing the least attractive jobs.How many UKIP candidates contest local electiions?