Anyone seen any local jobs?

i am trying to find a job for my friend i know there is a sepcific job section but that is no good as it is employers looking for people and alot of local jobs will not be advertised there.has anyone seen any jobs in any cafes,markets,restaurants or local shops please?thankyou.

Evans cycles is currently recruiting (theres a sign in the window) as theyre about to open a new store on Queens Rd, across the street from B&Q. It says to apply online via their website

Hope thats a start

i am trying to find a job for my friend i know there is a sepcific job section but that is no good as it is employers looking for people and alot of local jobs will not be advertised there.has anyone seen any jobs in any cafes,markets,restaurants or local shops please?thankyou.

Local to which area in Sheffield?

You could try http://www.mysheffieldjobs.co.uk or there is a jobs section in the Sheffield Star on a Thursday. Failing that, he/she will just have to do some legwork checking in shop windows or ringing round/calling in and asking.

local to anywhere around the city centre.anything like a cafe or that type of thing.

You haven't given us much information to be able to advise you, so could I ask you a few questions ?

Full or part time ?

Willing to work evenings/ weekend or unsociable hours ?

Any disabilities which could make certain jobs difficult ?

Any further information would be useful.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but if you don't want to answer please don't.

:)

ideally looking for full time and will work any hours.no disabilities just looking for a job.

There was a post on here for positions available at Meadowhallm

If you do a search you'll find it.

few jobs going on job vacancies sheffield forum or go on gumtree x:)