Pond near barlborough

Cliff

where would you know me from: ?:,are you from Hackenthorpe,i used to go in club and was a member of the fishing club there:

dave

no Im am not from hackenthorpe dave but several years ago I caught the 28lb poke from frechville pond and the star came to take my photo holding the fish,everyone was coming at me fir my autograph and I remember someone called dave asking me to sign his rod licence

wrong dave Cliff.. im a bit to old to collect autographs but years ago my mate and me used to fish Frechville a lot and had some nice tench out of there..had a walk round other day.the new banks are better but hell a lot of rubbish in ,counted 10 footballs floating about ..from old tennis courts i expect

dave

wrong dave Cliff.. im a bit to old to collect autographs but years ago my mate and me used to fish Frechville a lot and had some nice tench out of there..had a walk round other day.the new banks are better but hell a lot of rubbish in ,counted 10 footballs floating about ..from old tennis courts i expect

dave

are you sure you are not dave,dave? you sound just like him

yes,it is stuffed with tench and the new island is nice,but as you say the rubbish is a problem and I suppose it always will be while ever the pond is surrounded by a dirty council estate

Cliff

how old would this dave be now

dave

he wil be older than he was then,as it is several years ago dave