Pond near barlborough

Not woodlands farm fishery is it?

hi :wave:

im new on the forum and was just reading the comments on "pond near Barlborough "and thought someone might have info regarding the lake at Barlborough Links..is it day ticket .can you get permits/cost..we went down on Monday and saw private fishing sign so went elsewhere..any info would be appreciated :help:...cheers

dave

Heard of one round there called NHS pond, been told its good for Pike free fishing

ive been told about this one ..its the one you can see from road .supposed to be some carp in..never realised there was any fish in it

dave

we realy fancy fishing the one near Barlborough Links golf club..we had a walk round the other day but theres no contact info so will have to have a run there when its open ..may have to wear hard hat for stray golf balls:lol:..dave

I heard about the one at barlborough golf course lately, I never knew it existed.

It is apparently private and costs £200 to join then £100 every year after that. there is also a waiting list according to the forum I saw it on..

hi cliff

we had a look round it the other day .there were a few fishing it and 1 bloke was bringing a nice carp in..bit expensive .you would have to fish it at least once a week to make it worth while and we like fishing different venues so would be no good to us..cant understand these private fisheries.you would think when the pond is empty ,day tickets would be available it all ads to the clubs coffers

hi cliff

we had a look round it the other day .there were a few fishing it and 1 bloke was bringing a nice carp in..bit expensive .you would have to fish it at least once a week to make it worth while and we like fishing different venues so would be no good to us..cant understand these private fisheries.you would think when the pond is empty ,day tickets would be available it all ads to the clubs coffers

you are right in my book shadrack51,i hate having to poach these ponds always looking over my shoulder because there is no day ticket fishing.

what is your name by the way?

hi Cliff:thumbsup:

im Dave..its nice to see someone shares my sentiments..me and my mate like fishing a different venue most weeks so to buy a permit would be out of the question,,in the last couple of years weve nearly fished every venue in the Fish It 2 book

dave

hi Cliff:thumbsup:

im Dave..its nice to see someone shares my sentiments..me and my mate like fishing a different venue most weeks so to buy a permit would be out of the question,,in the last couple of years weve nearly fished every venue in the Fish It 2 book

dave

hi dave,i know a dave from hackenthorpe who is a fisherman,is it you?

i am not cliff by the way,that is a old mans name

Cliff

where would you know me from: ?:,are you from Hackenthorpe,i used to go in club and was a member of the fishing club there:

dave