Possible missing house rabbit*found*

Hi Folks,

We can't find one of our house rabbits, she is a beautiful grey lionhead (very fluffy)

It is very probable that she has just found somewhere to hide in the house (although I have searched and searched), but just on the off chance that she has gone out the cat flap I thought I'd post here.

So if you are in S6 (Taplin road area) and you happen to see a fluffy grey rabbit out for a stroll could you let me know please

07725 972075

Many thanks

Rachel

lol she is probably hiding somewhere and watching you , mine used to do that , they also squeeze under units etc , put some of her favorite food out and she may come out of hiding

She is normally just sprawled out on the sitting room floor but not today. She has been unsettled for a couple of days as our dog has had to go on holiday (needed to be separated from cat who she had started lactating for!) anyhoo the rabbit misses her :(

---------- Post added 06-01-2013 at 16:28 ----------

My four year old is now in on the rabbit search so we shall find her in no time at all :) I'm sure

i will keep an eye out as i am on taplin road.

p.s can I just ask how you manage to have a dog and rabbit? I have 2 house rabbits but I would love to get a dog. Did you have your dog from a puppy? Im worried a dog would want to eat my rabbits even if they werent in the same room together!!

Kate has been found - phew. She is a very clever girl and managed to get up not one but TWO flights of steep stairs and was fast asleep, curled up with our cat, under my daughter's bed in the attic room

DaisyBoo, all our animals just get on really well. We have two rabbits, two dogs and a few cats and they are all great together (except for one of the girl cats is a bit stroppy)

The rabbits were outside rabbits but when it got really icey I brought them in,carefully only letting them run around the kitchen when I was there and making sure the dogs were in another room. Then after a few days of the dogs stood at the door, tails frantically wagging I thought I'd let them in and see what happened. Well, it was all fine. The big fluffy rabbit likes the fluffy dog the best and they run around the kitchen and sitting room together. The cats generally ignore the rabbits unless the rabbits bounce too close and then the cats move.

If you got a dog with a good temperament and introduced them slowly it might be fine, slightly risky though. We are lucky :)

The dogs will be back in a couple of days; vet said they the little girl dog had to be parted from the cat for a week to let her milk dry up - stange girl but incredibly cute