'Prestige' builders - any good?

Has anyone used the Doncaster-based 'Prestige' building firm before? Are they good, reliable etc?

Thanx numero. Actually, I'm Sheffield based, which would probably not improve their time-keeping!

They could have had a valid reason unfortunately everything doesn't always go to plan. Ask them the question and she if they will work on a contract if its a decent sized job.

Hope it all goes well

Just read there reviews and to be fair to the builder there are three reviews stating a late finish. One customer mentions that they added extra work on the job. That always means it takes longer, One of the other reviews is for a porch. The weather could be a factor there. If I'm rained off on a job and if I have another job that I can do inside that will take two days I usually try to do that job. I can't afford to sit in the house waiting for the rain to stop. The third review says he finished a day late while plastering for the customer. The builder does state that he skimmed an extra ceiling for the customer for free while working on her property though. All in all I would say the company has some good feedback.

Hope this helps.