Parking ticket from Meadowhall

a friend of mine has received a parking ticket from parking in a disabled space at meadowhall, yesterday. its issued by PCM and she is wondering if it is enforceable or not. can anyone help with this please?

Your rubbish friend should pay it for parking in the disabled bay if she's not disabled.

if anyone has any info on what iv asked for that would be appreciated. dont need aggro thanks.

Really how inconsiderate of your friend.

if anyone has any info on what iv asked for that would be appreciated. dont need aggro thanks.

Bin it.

Its a meaningless invoice and carries zero legal weight.

---------- Post added 05-01-2013 at 19:43 ----------

Your rubbish friend should pay it for parking in the disabled bay if she's not disabled.

Grow up keyboard warrior.

Why did she park in a disabled bay if she was not entitled to? Its not like there aren't enough parking spaces in Meadowhall.

I went to Meadowhall today and saw a man in a vis-jacket checking in the front windows of the cars parked in the disabled spaces for blue badges, so they do check.

Bin it.

Its a meaningless invoice and carries zero legal weight.

---------- Post added 05-01-2013 at 19:43 ----------

Grow up keyboard warrior.

Not keyboard warrior, if I saw a non disabled parking in a disabled space I would speak up.

Makes me sick to see the lazy tools do it.

She shouldn't park in a disabled bay if she's not disabled. However disabled markings are not legally binding on private land in the same way that double yellow lines aren't either.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

She shouldn't park in a disabled bay if she's not disabled. However disabled markings are not legally binding on private land in the same way that double yellow lines aren't either.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

They did use to clamp so she got away lightly.

i was with her she is pregnant and really ill with it at the moment and needed a toilet desperately. she was only driving past not actually visiting meadowhall, and was there less than 10min. it was very busy, and no spaces nearby were available. thats the story of why she is so 'inconsiderate'. now pls, just advice on the question i asked. thanks staffy23.

a friend of mine has received a parking ticket from parking in a disabled space at meadowhall, yesterday. its issued by PCM and she is wondering if it is enforceable or not. can anyone help with this please?

Your friend should not park in a disabled space.

Having said that they have no right to enforce any penalty against her.

Ignore and all the bumf that comes with it in scary red writing.

Tell her to go to pepippo (google) and read through some of the threads there.

so meadowhall is private land and she dsnt have to pay legally?