Oxford vs blades match thread

s2 blade

Hope we get through , first game I've missed in a while so we will probably win 6-0 :)

Hope he try's some youngsters as we are going to need them for our promotion push

My prediction is Oxford 2 blades 2 with us edging the replay .

---------- Post added 05-01-2013 at 15:24 ----------

1-0 blades McMahon free kick . Get in

Decent enough run out today, another one of those where if we had been on total form we would have ripped our opponents to pieces, that said Oxford couldn't deal with Blackman, Kitson, Murphy or Flynn and McDonald had his best game in a while as well .

New lad Murphy looks like he could be a decent signing, loves to get the ball down and run at people and has the skill, control and pace to beat them, I think he was finding his feet today but can't wait till it all knits.

Overall not a bad performance but could have done a bit more damage in dangerous positions. Another trade mark Free kick to start us off and the other two goals were a result of decent build up play.

We now I feel have the squad to challenge for promotion, it is a hell of a shame about Miller because he would have loved to play with Murphy I think but then again I will settle for a fully fit Kitson and Blackman. Can't wait for it all to come together now.

What do we know about Matt Hill? To be fair it looked an honest 50/50 challenge but he looked to be in trouble after it. Not another long term injury is he?