Ski village not reopening

Should it Reopen?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should it Reopen?

• Yes
    • No

its in the wrong place, theres no buses to get there,you would not want to walk up and down there ona dark nite

The plan was always to link it by cable car to Langsett Road.

yes they could connect it wi a cable car from city lofts

It needs sorting with slopes of real snow like Chill Factor in Manchester, there is even one in west Yorkshire.

I have a voucher for a ski lesson that I got for Christmas last year...would live to be able to use it!

I have a voucher for a ski lesson that I got for Christmas last year...would live to be able to use it!

I think most people would agree with that. The best time to go skiing is when you're alive. Same rule applies to most other sports too! :)

DO you think there is enough of a market in 'indoor sky diving' to warrant opening two within 30 to 40 miles of each other?

Probably not, but why was there no forward thinking from Sheffield to get there first? Instead the place is left to fall apart and go to ruin and other towns pick up the ball and take away the custom and tourism.

The land around Chill Factoré is now buzzing with activity from various sports and leisure facilities.

They claim Sheffield is the city of sport, but it doesn't have the facilities of Manchester.

DO you think there is enough of a market in 'indoor sky diving' to warrant opening two within 30 to 40 miles of each other?

Probably not, but why was there no forward thinking from Sheffield to get there first?

They claim Sheffield is the city of sport, but it doesn't have the facilities of Manchester.

Great point alchresearch. Maybe they would be too close together now. Perhaps the land could be used as a Segway obstacle course - something new.

Great point alchresearch. Maybe they would be too close together now. Perhaps the land could be used as a Segway obstacle course - something new.

Got one of those in Sherwood Pines.

They could always use the land the Ski Village sits on to extend the Shirecliffe Landfill site. This would create extra space for the citys rubbish to be disposed of .

Maybe if people recycled more there wouldn't be the need for more landfill sites?