Derbyshire Prehistoric Sites - Mums meet up!!

Hello!! Was just wondering if there are any other mums out there with young children who might fancy a ramble to see some of the stone circles/cairns etc in Derbyshire? We have some lovely sites but a lot of people are put off by the thought of struggling through the peaks with a toddler...

I have been to all the Derbyshire sites I know of with my 2 year-old either in her all-terrain buggy or back carrier, and haven't had any problems at all accessing them.

If you'd be interested in getting a group of history curious mums together give me a shout!! I can act as tour guide if you like haha :)

Cheers,

Alicia

This bloomin' site won't let me reply to PMs coz I'm new...apparently I need 5 posts? Lame. Here's one!

---------- Post added 04-01-2013 at 20:55 ----------

Here's 2 haha :)

---------- Post added 04-01-2013 at 21:00 ----------

I thought replies would count but I guess I have to have 5 actual threads? Email me at a.yasuhara@hotmail.co.uk, might be easier? :) Alicia

Nope, you just need to make separate posts - bumping a thread just creates an edited post ;)

Will email you! Many thanks :)

---------- Post added 13-01-2013 at 16:17 ----------

Hi Alicia, did you get my email? I have lots of friends who are v excited about your idea!

Best wishes, Melanie