Should I move to Sheffield?

I haven't ruled out anything yet, just know that I want to live in a bigger town in england.

Hey I´m thinking of moving to Sheffield when I´ve graduate next year. I was wondering if it´s easy to get a job? and if it´s a good city if you are intrested in art, music and sport? Or if it better to move to London for example?

Where are you graduating from-Rotherham Technical?It depends where you are now-if its Barrow or Scunthorpe give it a go,but if Bath or Bristol stop at home?

Sheffield is a great place to live and many University of Sheffield graduates choose to stay here after they have finished Uni.

However as previously suggested, I would base your decision on where to move on where you get a job.

no i graduating from sundstagymnasiet in sweden

you got the peak district on your door step . sunny sheff . been in sheffield half me life . love it ta jeff

awesome :)

This post sums up the modern education system

Indeed. How can someone graduate without being able to compose a sentence correctly?

I'd recommend Sheffield to live in to anyone..........

Born here, moved to Scottish borders when young but moved back to where I feel at home :love:

Friendly people will make you feel welcome and an great nightlife. All kinds of sports to interest you and a few brilliant art galleries and museums to keep you mind fresh and inspired.

Indeed. How can someone graduate without being able to compose a sentence correctly?

How's your Swedish Marx?

The big questions here are have you somewhere to live once in Sheffield? Have you visited Sheffield before? Do you know anybody in Sheffield? Have you really thought this through? There`s plenty of people applying for the few jobs you may be qualified to do, Have you a back up plan?