Burglaries In Frecheville Last Night

5 call-outs Yesterday all for break-ins on pvc doors. Anyone needing sash jammers (From £15 each supply & fitted) or anti-snap cylinders (from £25 s & f) Call Me 07733375737

where were these mate?

wrong, some posters even said they knew the concerned locals (not mob) who were patroling their area to help people feel more safe in their houses.

in public the police might not sanction it but i bet in private quite a few would

i know some of the lads and it made me feel safer

---------- Post added 16-01-2013 at 09:38 ----------

5 call-outs Yesterday all for break-ins on pvc doors. Anyone needing sash jammers (From £15 each supply & fitted) or anti-snap cylinders (from £25 s & f) Call Me 07733375737

What are sash jammer's ??

yes mate to both comments.

mob rule on the streets of Frecheville - don`t think so somehow

i know lots of coppers and the last two cid i had in my house were encouraging me to find the lad i had caught commiting a crime and dish out my own punishment and were saying we will just wait at the a+e for him to turn up.

as for the mob rule bit,i don't understand how that's an answer to me saying i can't see any results in convictions with all the mob of police knocking around

yes mate to both comments.

mob rule on the streets of Frecheville - don`t think so somehow

oh so now you know 'the mob'...you've just said did anyone see them out...as if they don't exist! make your mind up

---------- Post added 17-01-2013 at 00:08 ----------

What are sash jammer's ??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sash-Jammers-Extra-Security-Locks-for-uPVC-Windows-Doors-Free-Delivery-/220955708552?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item3371fc8c88

my friends hubby fitted them easily, if they got through the lock makes the door harder to open

i know lots of coppers and the last two cid i had in my house were encouraging me to find the lad i had caught commiting a crime and dish out my own punishment and were saying we will just wait at the a+e for him to turn up.

as for the mob rule bit,i don't understand how that's an answer to me saying i can't see any results in convictions with all the mob of police knocking around

You're publically saying that police officers encouraged you to commit crimes.

They might not have wanted you to say that so openly...

Just to let people know someone was scared off by the house holders massive dog within the last m10 minutes.

Dog heard someone attempting to climb the fence and went scatty.

This was on Mansfield road Sheffield 12 so if your in that area keep an eye out.

You're publically saying that police officers encouraged you to commit crimes.

They might not have wanted you to say that so openly...

no they encouraged me to exact my own punishment which i was using as an example to show that police are human and in private like to see scum get their just desserts like the rest of us

---------- Post added 18-01-2013 at 22:33 ----------

Just to let people know someone was scared off by the house holders massive dog within the last m10 minutes.

Dog heard someone attempting to climb the fence and went scatty.

This was on Mansfield road Sheffield 12 so if your in that area keep an eye out.

that's near my mothers house,i am now worried again and still can't believe people are coming on here telling us crime figures haven't changed so don't worry,well I AM WORRIED

no they encouraged me to exact my own punishment which i was using as an example to show that police are human and in private like to see scum get their just desserts like the rest of us

---------- Post added 18-01-2013 at 22:33 ----------

that's near my mothers house,i am now worried again and still can't believe people are coming on here telling us crime figures haven't changed so don't worry,well I AM WORRIED

You have a right to me worried.

Its getting stupid now.

You have a right to me worried.

Its getting stupid now.

I thought it had all but stopped now?

I thought it had all but stopped now?

I do hope so.

One from 28th December war veteran aged 90 from birley spa lane has had his medals nicked hope he gets them back I had my medals stolen in a break in before xmas got them back the next door just shame about the other stuff that got nicked.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/news-n-brief-war-veteran-90-has-medals-stolen-1-5334070

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-21145784

Police are increasing patrols after a rise in the number of house burglaries in Sheffield.

The worst affected areas include Frenchville, Handsworth, Woodthorpe, Gleadless and Darnall.

David Hartley, from South Yorkshire Police, said in some areas the number of burglaries had tripled and an extra 40 officers had been brought in.

Mr Hartley said: "We have a huge drive to bring this under control." He urged residents to properly secure homes.

Figures for 1 April 2012 to 20 January 2013 show burglaries at homes have risen 8.4% from 3,012 to 3,266 compared to the same period in 2011/2012.

Police said the worst of the offending had started in early December.

Frenchville! :hihi: :hihi: that made me giggle.