Burglaries In Frecheville Last Night

Helicopter is extremely low over my road at the moment

would be nice to see some acknowledgment from SYP that their performance isnt upto scratch with burglary clear ups and hear how they plan to improve it. even if the courts are crap at sending people away it does affect people and insurance isnt the answer, catch the beggars!

Helicopter is extremely low over my road at the moment

Its been over my road about 5 mins ago.

Mine too , just gone , hope they got what they were looking for , I'm gonna look about 110 by the time this all finishes sleep deprived Yawnnnn

Burglary on manor at8:25 police been called at the time of brake in and the back doors open and police still haven't come it's now 10:30 police are a joke!!!!!

Burglary on manor at8:25 police been called at the time of brake in and the back doors open and police still haven't come it's now 10:30 police are a joke!!!!!

tell them to call the police back and say some kids are kicking a ball aginst the wall or there is a car out side with no tax disc..........they be there in 5 mins :hihi:

Thay have told the next door to look out if they come back to call them back and they haven't been out to look or to close the door and its wide open. what do we pay our taxes for its a joke!

---------- Post added 14-01-2013 at 22:49 ----------

If it was my house and police had not been 2hrs 25min later and still not been I'd be fumming .

Been breaking in on littledale est just below manor so i was informed other day.

Known them not turn up for days so thats nowt.

There was 2 police cars , just opposite admiral chip shop but just a little further down where the old toilets used to be , in the trees. Tbey drove of about 10 minutes ago...Not more burglaries ? Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Edited by day-break

Sounds like they needed a wee wee, found the bogs were closed so nipped in the bushes.

The police wasnt in the trees, the old toilet block used to be...it was 1am this morning ON birley moor road that the police were there.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android