Burglaries In Frecheville Last Night

I live on the Tollbar Estate at S12,over the last few years i have had so much Agro with scrote's in our car and breaking in our garage steeling my motor bikes. Tha last straw was when my last bike was pinched that i had bought brand new and was a year old meaning i had to still pay the finance for anouther 2 years for somthing i no longer had:rolleyes:

So we had state of the art perimIter alarms fitted,CCTV,lights,and much more Now over the last few months may be the last 6 i am starting to catch more and more of the little Angles:D on our property at varying times of day , night and morning When i look back on CCTV i can see them come down the road Check all the the door handles on the Cars / houses b4 they get to ours

anyway i have now forgot the point i was getting to :loopy:

If you have people on CCTV checking doors have you passed the information on the the police

I`m not, it`s a fact that`s well known in the industry and beyond - I will guarantee you 100% everyone of these crimes will have a link to drug taking but don`t take my word for it (why would you?) call at Crystal Peaks and ask the police at the meeting of you don`t believe me.

It` the ying to the weekend pot smokers yang, you can`t have it both ways.

Please stop posting in this thread you are not helping in any way and you are feigning knowledge about a subject and specific cases that you do not have the information to comment on. I don't know what your agenda is in this thread but you clearly have one. Your prolific suggestions of one specific individual from Mansfield who is a drug addict and was released and all this other theory you have does not help anyone and just spreads misinformation. You are not getting this information from the police, first hand or even second hand, you are pulling it out of your ass.

Again, please stop posting in this thread.

(Also I have no idea what your inference about pot smokers is but if I do understand what you might be saying, you are also uneducated about drugs and drug related crime too)

If you have people on CCTV checking doors have you passed the information on the the police

Yes..most of the time but not every time CCTV at night is not Brilliant even though ours is top end Kit ..but saying that i had face hight cams fitted so now i get a good mug shot Few weeks a go i got a very dodgy Block at the door saying he was selling fish ..no he was not it was clear he was seeing who was in and such i got a bang on mug shot of him ..but like the police said ..he had comited no crime

Someone jumped our 6ft gate and opened it from the inside last night, they had looked around the garden as a cat scarer thats on our lawn was knocked over and stood on (possibly setting off the tester alarm) and done a runner. Police have been called and they are aware. I live in Basegreen S12. This happened last night 11/01.

Please stop posting in this thread you are not helping in any way and you are feigning knowledge about a subject and specific cases that you do not have the information to comment on. I don't know what your agenda is in this thread but you clearly have one. Your prolific suggestions of one specific individual from Mansfield who is a drug addict and was released and all this other theory you have does not help anyone and just spreads misinformation. You are not getting this information from the police, first hand or even second hand, you are pulling it out of your ass.

Again, please stop posting in this thread.

(Also I have no idea what your inference about pot smokers is but if I do understand what you might be saying, you are also uneducated about drugs and drug related crime too)

you`ve taken several posts and combined them.

Edited by gym_rat

Theres been a spat of house break ins in woodthorpe too always at the back of the house . . . In broad daylight. Possibly the same scumbags.

Also happening at Woodhouse, and Richmond, three more at Richmond last night, also been broke into between the hours of , 5pm and 6pm.

At beighton a man has been knocking on doors, saying he is selling meat and veg, also saying they sell fish, presume this is to find out if anybody in.

I just cannot believe how bad it has got.

ORealy! He gets about then

At beighton a man has been knocking on doors, saying he is selling meat and veg, also saying they sell fish, presume this is to find out if anybody in.

Few weeks a go i got a very dodgy Bloke at the door saying he was selling fish ..no he was not it was clear he was seeing who was in and such i got a bang on mug shot of him ..but like the police said ..he had comited no crime

rumors of one or two Burglaries in lower hackenthorpe over the last week ...

good trick to check if anyone has been around your garden or property ...

A line of cotton or fishing line all way round your garden at a hight so they break it if they cross it ..

Edited by doom bringer

ORealy! He gets about then

Ahhh my friend told me this today, so you got him as well, !!! he does get about, this one was a tall black haired guy, with a black leather folder, he called at hers, but missed the next doors, then went to next !!! :(

Edited by julesmarie
probs with keyboard missing letters an words out :(

i dont think people are making it any better with the groups on facebook and there are alot of rumors flying around its like Chinese whispers!! ive heard 5 story's about the same break in such as there was no one home and the neighbors called the police and then the next minute the householders where in and where an old couple that where beaten up, the next its three men then its 5 men, heard its a white van then its a man on a motor bike and also a story of a dog being stabbed the dogs been a different breed every time ive heard the story. i think the speculation and rumors are not necessarily fact and do genuinely scare, so people should just keep an eye out report anything suspicious and make sure their houses are secure at night ....