Burglaries In Frecheville Last Night

Wow,several police cars and vans around Frecheville S12 area tonight including 2 mounted police horses.Good to see the police respond in about 10 minutes to a persons house alarm going off earlier next door to where a break in occured last night in an unmarked police car.

you are joking police horses"" at night in an urban area i dont think so

Hi heard there was a meeting last night at Birley school reg the burglaries but couldnt make it. Can someone please tell me what was said at this meeting.

between 8-9 i think

statistically your more likely to be burgled during school run hours that any other time of day.

forgot to tell the mob that, could have been even less effective in their sweep.

Think it was a council meeting rather than a police meeting... But didn't go... I'd like to know if burglaries were discussed

Hi heard there was a meeting last night at Birley school reg the burglaries but couldnt make it. Can someone please tell me what was said at this meeting.

that was a pre planned community assembly type thing, best chance to catch a policeman about the crime issue is probably

Meet us at our New Partners and Community Together stall Wednesday 16th

January 2013 11am-1.30pm held in the Upper Atrium Crystal Peaks Shopping

Centre.

dont all crowd the poor bloke, he`s only doing a job

Wow,several police cars and vans around Frecheville S12 area tonight including 2 mounted police horses.Good to see the police respond in about 10 minutes to a persons house alarm going off earlier next door to where a break in occured last night in an unmarked police car.

are you male or female

Think it was a council meeting rather than a police meeting... But didn't go... I'd like to know if burglaries were discussed

On twitter feed they said it was nothing to do with the police, so not sure what would have been discussed.

Talk about an opportunity for the burglars.

you are joking police horses"" at night in an urban area i dont think so

Diggerdigger is not joking they came down our road my OH saw them he couldn't believe it either.

my friends there are really frightend to turn the lights off at night,the scum should be linched if and when they are caught.

statistically your more likely to be burgled during school run hours that any other time of day.

forgot to tell the mob that, could have been even less effective in their sweep.

the lads will be out again....the oldies liked to see them....s12 warriors...good for morale....smack rats got a shock though...

i've been posting on this thread for 3 days now and in that time the burgularies have carried on so it gets me thinking just who the hell are commiting these crimes, are they young,old,are they very clever or very,very thick,are they druggies or an organised gang,are they local or have they come from afar and if so why have they targeted this area.i'm also thinking surely thier luck will run out soon and they will be caught by the residents or failing that the police.

also i can't believe the number of crimes involved,this cannot be normal for just one area.personally i think the police miust now have a good idea who's involved and are closing in on them,if not how long will it carry on,it's both worrying and strange